Drizzles Resignation

BoiDrizzle

Well boys, this is it. A 3 1/2 year journey coming to an end. Thank you to everyone who supported and helped me along the way. I would have never had expected to make it to SA on this server and I've had a blast. I started playing in 2020 and had made it to SM in GenSec and quit after I didn't get Command. I then came back early November, 2021 and this is where I met a guy named Assassin. He was my unassigned, unofficial mentor and made everyone feel motivated and was an amazing leader. He was the reason I decided to stay and care for the server.
Life is getting busy and I haven't felt motivated enough to be on the server unfortunately. As much as I love the community, it's not like it used to be. Here are some amazing people I've met along the way.

Sprink- You were also one of the reasons I stuck around. You were a funny guy and had a lot of care for the FTO program which is unfortunately no more pretty much. Also get on Tarkov.

HexG- Also a really fun guy. Wed have good talks and laughs and he was a great mentor while I was in the higher ranks. 

Mind- He was a super dedicated member of GenSec and also gave me great advice once I became HCMD. I also miss when you and Sprink would yell at each other it wat the funniest thing in the world lmao.

Assassin- Already stated this guy in the big test piece. Hope you make it farther this time man!

Bucket- Super dedicated, pleasant guy to be around. Hope you make it farther in the server now that Im out of your way lol.

Babyarm- A great leader and good overall dude. We all miss you my dude.

JrShafer: Funny guy, had good conversations with this man. Hosted really good game nights and sucks at L4D2 and Payday and Battlebit and Gmod. 

Lookatdatface: Never slept when he was in GenSec. Also one of the many funny guys + Late night gang (Best gang).

Cryptonus- Has been the only guy carrying research. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help but I genuinely have no idea how to revive Research at this point. I wish you luck in your endeavors man! 

Blackbeard- The most chill SA you'll meet. I wish you luck with the server my guy.

Piller- Cracked the whip, got things done quickly and on time without fail (most of the time). You were a great member of SMT.

Weiss- A very dedicated member of the community. Youve done a lot for the server and I appreciate it 🙂.

And of course,

Zeeptin- None of us would be here without this guy. Thank you for making and maintaining the server and for helping us out on SCP RP with so many different things. You're a great server owner and I hope to come back in the future!

If I missed any of you don't feel bad. I'll be adding to the list gradually. Ill also add some funny moments I just need to dig up the files buried in my computer.

Goodby for now, hope I see you guys here and there.

Drizzle AKA Glizzle AKA Rizzle signing off.

Edited by BoiDrizzle
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current Director of Research and Security

It's been real gang, I appreciate everything you did while you were here.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

O7

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

Damn..... been an long journey to see you come and grow along. Hopefully we can meet again sometime soon. I wish you well

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

My good friend, it's been a hell of a blast with you. When I saw you on day one. I knew great things were to come and I wasn't wrong. I don't regret mentoring you and I would do it again if i could. One thing for certain is that I hope you enjoyed the server as much as I do. Mentoring you gave me back hope that mentoring people wasn't deadI'll keep on trying in your name my friend. Though it might not mean much, you've given me great memories and I'll cherish them always. Just make sure to say, "what's up?" to me every now and then XD. Farewell for now and may the path of fame and glory follow you always.
-Assassin

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx
  • Like 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

no mention is crazyyyy! nah but i wish you goodluck in the Future! one of the best!

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

1 hour ago, BoiDrizzle said:

Piller- Cracked the whip, got things done quickly and on time without fail (most of the time). You were a great member of SMT.

Awe shucks. I'm glad I got to know you and thank you for your service!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Never really got to interact with you and the rest of Secuirty as much as I should have but I know you did everything you could to help it and Research grow into what they have become today. Farewell and enjoy retirement along with the rest of the greats o7!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

You were an OG frfr. Too many good times to count.

Seriously, even tho you weren't around a whole lot towards the end, still respected the fuck outta you. I hope you enjoy your newly found free time and make sure you enjoy those hot dogs, Glizzle.

o7

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

Welcome to the retirement home. We have pudding! 
Pleasure working with you and it makes me happy to see I gave you some good advice

Peace out

Edited by Mind Stone

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

• Ryota locked this topic