CoS/HOS Baby Arm Returning Home to Site 50

Baby Arm

As I am sure you can probably guess by the title, it is my time to resign. I joined this server 1 1/2 years ago with Bucket back on Site 50 and that map will always hold a very special place in my heart. We were originally just looking for some servers to fuck around on and we were intrigued by the SCP universe, so we went hunting for some SCP RP server. After some failed attempts, we stumbled across Gaminglight and felt welcomed by the Security FTOs at the time. We had no intentions of sticking around and was just going to play the server while partaking in some alcoholic beverages. Fast forward to today and here we are, sitting as the top-ranking members of Security. Rising through the ranks, making it into Wardens command, Security command, HOPO, then Security HCMD was truly a joy and I will cherish those good memories in the retirement home.

Back in March, I had to move myself and my family overseas as I was being stationed abroad by the military. This timezone change, unfortunately, heavily impacted my ability to show face on the server and be present throughout the day for my Security personnel. I have been doing my best to balance everything for Security and the friends I have made along the way, but it is getting hard and I hate the feeling of taking up a spot when it can be better filled by someone else who is more available than me. I want to thank you all for making this a place I was able to go to in order to chill out at the end of a long day and for the friends I made along the way. I will definitely hop on from time to time in order to check out the updates to the server and have some fun with you all. I was always dedicated to this server and my Security personnel, and I hope that I contributed to this server in a meaningful way. Below, I will leave some special mentions in no particular order. 

Bucket - My buddy who I kicked this adventure off with. I can truly see the care that you have for this branch and I feel my position would be better utilized by you (and who doesn't love a promotion?). You give your all to the Security branch and I know it gets hard at times with various bs that may arise, but your motivation and effort is noticed. Please take care of my Security personnel for me and take care of the branch. I am a bit jealous that you will be able to hit SA first, but I know that you will do amazing in that position. TF2 when?

Zboz - The guy who I met through the server but quickly became a good friend. You never hesitated to set me straight if I got a bit out of line and wasn't being the best I could be. I remember running through the Warden ranks with you and running Legion X together was by far one of the best times I had on this server. I will be joining you in the crusty retirement home here soon. 

Drizzle - Great dude man, great dude. For the love of all that is holy, please get more active so you can secure the LCZ manager spot. I can see that you care for your branches whenever you're on. Please get more active :))

Piller - Even though you were way above our ranks, you always made us as Security CMD feel appreciated and always made me laugh whenever we did some funny business with 610. Ruby is a dear and I truly hope that life is going well for you guys.

Weiss - By far one of the most mysterious people on this server, you always made things fun even without talking a whole bunch. Keep up the good work.

Cryptonus - I know we always give you shit but you are a cool dude. Please get more active though, your people need you. Best of luck with your job.

Mind, Hex, Sixx, Sprink, lookatdatface, Jrshafer - I am going to lump you crusty old heads together. Thank you guys for all the mentoring and support that you provided as I was making it through the ranks. I enjoy shooting the shit with y'all and hope that all is well for you guys. Fuck overwatch but let's find a game to play here soon.

Department HCMD - We truly have one of the most stressful jobs on the server as we deal with various changes, complaints, and people. We all did, from my perspective, extremely well at handling whatever came to us, and I thank you all for working well with me over the past few months. Please keep killing it and supporting this server.

Security CMD - My little frontline supervisors and managers. Thank you guys for all of the support that you provided to me and Security HCMD. I know things get stressful at times but for the good majority of you guys, you did amazing in your positions. Please get active and help HCMD take this server into the future.

Security - My people. Thank you all for allowing me to lead you guys and putting up with the changes that CMD expected of you guys. I know things aren't always easy with being Security but your dedication to our branch is truly noticed. Please support Bucket as I hand the reigns off to him and he does his best for you all. I will still come around every once in a while to see how you all are doing. Security stays on top <3.

Once again, thank you for the fun times and I truly wish the best for this server and you all. Please remember to be kind to each other, touch grass, and keep killing it out there. Site 50 will always be home and thus, I must return.

CoS/HOS Baby Arm, Legion XX Ceyx, and Exspiravit Unit Nyx, signing off.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/C9XaaGEjTaa2F/d1337JKUcBT3?invite=cr-MSxMdkgsODk2Njk2MDcs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BkcBp5GXSLcIG/d1337CRvbMpq?invite=cr-MSxUc28sODk2Njk2MDcs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1DS72swapcFx0n/d13378QpLkAv?invite=cr-MSxSYmwsODk2Njk2MDcs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1h3D6ZpupBpymn/d1337CZdKRqR?invite=cr-MSxvTlIsODk2Njk2MDcs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1b6DnvI_ejkIm0/d1337inOOgIn?invite=cr-MSxZQmUsODk2Njk2MDcs

Warden Propaganda .png

• Gaminglight Love 2

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

GAH the day has come! You were amazing man and you had big shoes to fill and you did it perfectly! I am so down for battlebit anytime man!

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Rest In Peace to one of the Greats. We had a long run with Zboz. He retired and now you retired. Looks like I'm next lol. Lots of good memories from this shit and many more to come! Also TF2 in like 20?

Besides that, you were a great Head of Security. You will be missed by a lot, but mostly by me. ❤️

o7

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

Welcome to retirement brother.

12 minutes ago, Baby Arm said:

Zboz - The guy who I met through the server but quickly became a good friend. You never hesitated to set me straight if I got a bit out of line and wasn't being the best I could be. I remember running through the Warden ranks with you and running Legion X together was by far one of the best times I had on this server.

You brought out a lot of the best of me during that time (and still do) and your work ethic and leadership is something I still use as a benchmark for myself to strive towards today. You killed it, and should be proud. Anyways soju night when???

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

Never changed your name to Arm. I'm very Disappointed...

On a real note, you were an amazing member of GenSec and did a ton of good work. I wish you luck with everything IRL. We'll miss you and we hope to see you every so often my guy.

Current Director of Research and Security

2 hours ago, Baby Arm said:

Piller - Even though you were way above our ranks, you always made us as Security CMD feel appreciated and always made me laugh whenever we did some funny business with 610. Ruby is a dear and I truly hope that life is going well for you guys.

Thank you for the kind words! Security is a solid branch and it was my pleasure to get to know you guys. You've done a lot for the branch and I thank you for all your hard work. Now come and rest, I saved you a spot at the bingo table. Ruby is here too!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

I still remember when I said "hey at least I haven't been killed by you yet" then you looked at me and killed me XD.

But on a real note, you've been a great CoS but an even better security member. May a path of fortune and fame follow wherever you go

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf