I'm off to finish the fight.

Master Chief

My Dear ImperialRP Gaminglighters:

It has been a long ride this past year and some change (510 days to be exact).
A lot has happened in my life and I will not burden you all with it, but it burdens me.
Those expecting an @, don't; there are way too many people for me to put something together especially in my current state of mind.
However, just remember the good times and that I truly want nothing but the best for y'all because for some time y'all have been like a family.
Sometimes family has to move away for one reason or another.  I love GL, but the burden I spoke of is internal and I won't go further with it.
I will miss the laughs and goofy shenanigans that have been had throughout.  I know a few of y'all don't care for myself, and that's fine, I still wish you the best.
It sucks that the events that happened in my life happened and I'm at a point where I just can't spend time on the server anymore.
I know that GL will be just fine, some of y'all don't know just how much SMT really does care, but it is what it is.
Only mentioning them and this because I want to quash any rumors before they might begin.  No, I'm not walking away from GL because I didn't get VCMDR, I'm walking away for my mental health.  I'm genuinely happy that I wasn't selected because if I was I'd still be in the same boat as I am right now, but even worse as there'd be more pressure than before, more pressure to ensure I don't let people down.  While that is a part of me another is that I keep things a buck, hence this post, but I digress.  Death Troopers are going to be great, they will go onward and upward with the most-solid command team I've seen in a while; yeah, one-man-army is nice and all (a single VCMDR/CMDR), but a team builds greatness and allows for better communication and more thorough discourse.

I really wish I were able to stick around and help and I will be a DM away to those that wish to remain in contact, but as my brother has told me before "you have to help yourself first before you can help others, because if you spend all your time helping others who's going to help you?"  That's not a shot at anyone here, that's just something I keep in the back of my head rent-free, but he's right.  I haven't been focusing on myself.  I've been focusing on everything else around me, but myself.  It's time that changed.

Again, I wish you all the best and I love Gaminglight.

I wouldn't consider this goodbye forever, but, for now, I have so much in front of me that it calls for me to do one thing.

Finish the fight.

• Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

okay

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Will miss you man, and all the times you hunted me down, in all seriousness though, I hope to see you around in the future and that you enjoy your retirement from the server, o7

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Head Admin

Vode An Brother. I am ALWAYS here if you need anything brother. PM me ANYTIME!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

• Head of Staff

o7 

See you around homie

• Dislike 3

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

you will be missed we all loved you.

• Gaminglight Love 1

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT