1. 1. Should i get Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Wolfychu

What is your steam name?: solegore

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:449880695

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): solegore

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I did some staffing on minecraft servers, so i have a fairly basic understanding of how to deal with rule people breaking rules.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2021

What date did you make your forums account? March 13, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1. Abuse of the demote system 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes i have.

Timezone: Mountain Standard time

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I would like the opportunity to be staff on this server, because I have a pretty fair understanding of the community and can tell when people are joking or not. I have been on this server for just under a year and a half give or take. I have a fair amount of playtime on this server and a very good understanding of the rules and how sits run. So I feel like the understanding of how to be a staff member should be a fairly clear thing for me to try out and do. I know I have a warn in the past but I have had none after that, since I've gotten that warn I've done my up most best to follow all other server rules and also help people along the way when they don't 100% understand rules. I am applying to be a friendly face and welcoming hand to the SCP community. Further more i'd like to have the chance at being a staff member in this community and hopefully work my way up and help make the community even greater then it already is

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

1st answer: If they're new to the server I would look over all the evidence, then I would personally talk to calm them down and try to have a civil conversation with them. Further more, if they are constantly still swearing at me and cursing for no reason, I would warn them for Staff Disrespect | MRDM and have another staff member ban them for the set amount of time.

2nd Answer: If they're not new to the server I would first try and see all the evidence for the MRDM, if its clear enough that it was intentional and not a roleplay situation I would then try to get the person to stop cursing during the sit because they should know better, Further more if they continue then I would have no choice but to warn them for Staff Disrespect | MRDM

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

1st answer: If they're new to the server I would handle it like any other sit with a little bit of lenience and give them a chance to look over the MOTD, Depending on how serious the report is and the evidence provided I may issue a warn if its serious enough. 

2nd answer. If they're not new to the server I'd still handle it like any other sit but I'd look over the evidence and see how to handle the situation. I'd make sure that there is proper evidence towards the person getting reported, Further more. Its a situation to situation ordeal.

Warn Screenshot: image.png

Edited by RGH

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

-Support

Having brought to light new information about recent remarks, I am changing my reply.

With me having had an altercation with this very person over my opinions about recent server changes/events and such, along with the fact that this seems to be a reoccurring event, I do not feel comfortable supporting this app. Although my altercation may have been warranted, nothing came of it, so I believed a similar event wouldn't occur, but alas, it has.

Edited by Schoodst

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

• Head Admin

- Support

with the backlash on you and the controversy around you and other individuals at this time I don't think it's a good idea to bring you in as well when you make a sit for someone saying "ur mom" and expecting a warning to get handed I personally believe you'll take everything to heart and will use your powers for the wrong reasons

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

9 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support

with the backlash on you and the controversy around you and other individuals at this time I don't think it's a good idea to bring you in as well when you make a sit for someone saying "ur mom" and expecting a warning to get handed I personally believe you'll take everything to heart and will use your powers for the wrong reasons

aswell i beleave u are 2 sensitive cos if someones says something u dont like  by mistake then i beleave u will not handle it well  i am sorry 

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

34 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support

the amount of shit ive heard its just horrid im sorry

36 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support

38 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support

51 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support

You wanted to get someone warned for saying "your mom" it'll raise concerns when you warn people for saying stuff that literally harms no one. Granted I'm always open to be proven wrong but until then im sticking with a minus support

Good luck never the less

-support 

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

57 minutes ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

44 minutes ago, Black0ut said:

You wanted to get someone warned for saying "your mom" it'll raise concerns when you warn people for saying stuff that literally harms no one. Granted I'm always open to be proven wrong but until then im sticking with a minus support

Good luck never the less

-support 

In my honest opinion, I would be in the middle in this situation (+Support/-Support)

Firstly, has she done stuff in the past that was correct or wasn't up to following the MOTD or other issues within branches, Yes and everyone does do something wrong at some point as I have made mistakes in the past and I own up to it, I believe she has improved over the few months on the server and I do agree that there is more she can approve upon generally. I think it would be fair to give her an chance at Trial Moderator as she will be watched by Admin+ or whoever takes care of Trial Mods with an careful and keen eye. I cannot give my own opinion about the whole "Your Mom" warning thingmajig since I wasn't there for this incident and only one person said something about this incident. Now if there was concrete evidence about this then I would switch my favor leaning towards more -Support but still in the middle road with +Support in the balance so she can improve tolerance to people calling out on stupid things like that but even then she could have improved from that incident depending on when the incident occurred, but since I have no idea what this event portrays and there is no evidence that did happen. I will be keeping my decision at the middle road. 

For the second part... controversy... am I missing on something, I feel like I'm the scarecrow from the wizard of oz and this feels like an set piece that was placed for an High School: The Musical Drama. Again I feel that controversy shouldn't deter people's idea's about an person unless there is concreate evidence that can make that controversy an truth. Hell, I don't even know what this controversy is about in the first place as there has been no context that I have heard of about this controversy between multiple people. The only thing I could see controversy stemming from is from what happened yesterday and the day before with events from one member to her as this has been dealt with respectively by SMT+ and Site Administration. All I can say is this as everyone that was involved with this event talked to the respective HCMD members, SA+, and SMT's and was resolved yesterday night and I side with what SMT's and SA+ have chosen to do about the situation as I believe that whatever they do or say is the final say and i can and will respect them at the end of the day.

Again I will keep this here as an middle road answer as i want to maintain the integrity of what i do know from what I don't as I want to be fair for both parties here.

(+Support/-Support)

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

So regarding all the controversy thing it was a small issue that I wanted to report to HCMD because its a issue that has been going on for 2 months and I've held my tongue about it, and some homophobia and transphobic remarks have been thrown here and there. I didn't intend for it to get spread everywhere. but the person that i reported took it to everyone and now the whole server knows about it. 

• Laughing 1

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

4 hours ago, Isaac Jones said:

- Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

3 hours ago, ShadowRiders- said:

In my honest opinion, I would be in the middle in this situation (+Support/-Support)

Firstly, has she done stuff in the past that was correct or wasn't up to following the MOTD or other issues within branches, Yes and everyone does do something wrong at some point as I have made mistakes in the past and I own up to it, I believe she has improved over the few months on the server and I do agree that there is more she can approve upon generally. I think it would be fair to give her an chance at Trial Moderator as she will be watched by Admin+ or whoever takes care of Trial Mods with an careful and keen eye. I cannot give my own opinion about the whole "Your Mom" warning thingmajig since I wasn't there for this incident and only one person said something about this incident. Now if there was concrete evidence about this then I would switch my favor leaning towards more -Support but still in the middle road with +Support in the balance so she can improve tolerance to people calling out on stupid things like that but even then she could have improved from that incident depending on when the incident occurred, but since I have no idea what this event portrays and there is no evidence that did happen. I will be keeping my decision at the middle road. 

For the second part... controversy... am I missing on something, I feel like I'm the scarecrow from the wizard of oz and this feels like an set piece that was placed for an High School: The Musical Drama. Again I feel that controversy shouldn't deter people's idea's about an person unless there is concreate evidence that can make that controversy an truth. Hell, I don't even know what this controversy is about in the first place as there has been no context that I have heard of about this controversy between multiple people. The only thing I could see controversy stemming from is from what happened yesterday and the day before with events from one member to her as this has been dealt with respectively by SMT+ and Site Administration. All I can say is this as everyone that was involved with this event talked to the respective HCMD members, SA+, and SMT's and was resolved yesterday night and I side with what SMT's and SA+ have chosen to do about the situation as I believe that whatever they do or say is the final say and i can and will respect them at the end of the day.

Again I will keep this here as an middle road answer as i want to maintain the integrity of what i do know from what I don't as I want to be fair for both parties here.

(+Support/-Support)

Edited by ACEE
Added to many qoutas

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply month.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT