Suggestion to getting back the force power target higlight and buffing the parry

Reddington

What do you want to see?:

1. I want to see the Targeting system while holding E when using a force power added back as now you cant see who it is targetng and it makes some of the force powers accidentaly hit other people than thoose you want

2. Improving the parry, so when having your saber ignited and holding ALT + Mouse1, when someone hits you it parries them, before it used to make it so they couldnt move, however now you can move while you are stunned, my suggestion is to make the wiondow for how long you are stunned longer with 1 second and make it so you cant move-

Why should we add it?:

The targeting system with force powers is a quality of life feature, it will lessen accidental attacks towards people who the attacks are not intended for. The parry system would open up more skill within dueling, it is not a mecanich that is heavily used as it right now isnt viable, making it better and more viable would be great to increase the amount of utility being able to be used while dueling

What are the advantages of having this?:

Could be good to increase the activity within IQ, having more possibillities is always nice and it will deffinitly spice up the dueling. And being able to see who you are targeting is a necessity for Shadow Guard who do kill orders

Who is it mainly for?:

IQ and RG

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

+ Support

Would love to see atleast targeting back as there are a lot of accidental use of force powers on the wrong people.

Better parry would make it more skillful as its mostly just spamming attacks now.

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

• Head Admin

+Support

More ability to aim allows for more fluid movements and less RDM Cases!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Donny Core said:

+Support

More ability to aim allows for more fluid movements and less RDM Cases!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• 1 month later...

+support 

Didn't even realise this feature is gone but it is a good idea to have a targeting system as many times while fighting with IQ, there is accidental force usage upon those who aren't the target.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

14 minutes ago, Harr y said:

+support 

Didn't even realise this feature is gone but it is a good idea to have a targeting system as many times while fighting with IQ, there is accidental force usage upon those who aren't the target.

3 hours ago, Harr y said:

+support 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2023 at 8:08 AM, zypnic said:

+ Support

Would love to see atleast targeting back as there are a lot of accidental use of force powers on the wrong people.

Better parry would make it more skillful as its mostly just spamming attacks now.

On 8/12/2023 at 2:08 PM, zypnic said:

+ Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 11:08 PM, zypnic said:

+ Support

That targeting back would be really nice if not the parry buff

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

• 2 weeks later...