Blackouts Resignation

Black0ut

I've never been the type of person to make a resignation long and will continue to keep it like that so i'll make this brief. I've been on the server for about 6 months now and it's gotten to the point for me that it's just not enjoyable, especially within the last month and a half. At times I legitimately just couldn't bother to get on as it felt more like a job than anything. With that being said I wish everyone within the server the best and long live the Stormtrooper Battalion.

Imma do some shout outs cuz fuck it.

Frost - You brought me in with the intention to gain a member, That plan of yours did better than expected

Deer - Get SNR CMDR already

John - This man really got quadruple cooldown skip the SNR CMDR. Its bs how I never got to work with you as a command team

Talren - Even though I'm leaving you shortly after you got command, im sure you will be fine running ST without me. Its already in a solid state, just don't drop the ball with it. If you need assistance I'm happy to help. Just send me a DM

ST Officers - You guys are doing an incredible job within ST. After my departure I want you guys to help out Talren as much as you can until someone else is chosen for ST command.

ST NCOs and Enlisted -  you guys are the future for STs to keep up the great work and activity.

With that being said Im out

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

Will miss you blackout, hope to see you around from time to time

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

i see how it is no mention 😡 but anyways it'll be fun on SCP with you in E-11 again.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

good job

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

@Tazza, your mention would've been he's seen you in a bunch of the warns and that you are a goober. Also he finna fold ya goofy ahh now he finna pullup as E11 big honcho ong. We CI have to do drivebys on they crib with the blicky onengine fr.

I meant to send this way earlier, but Blackout was the goated ST VCMDR. He didn't really have all the opportunity to change as much as he wanted, but he did what he could while I did what I could to help.

I remember how he rose up the ranks being the only officer while I was the only NCO at ST at that time. I remember that ST was in such a dire state that it was even potentially could've been a training battalion.

When I applied to be a vice commander originally, I was really inspired by Blackout and the way he conducted himself. I was going through a hard time among my friend group and dedicated more time into ST at the time. I wanted to help him out as a friend and also the battalion and became a GM as well. I knew that he wasn't the most on top of things when it came to command loggings, so I wanted to help him out.

I wouldn't have been able to become a senior commander if it wasn't for him and Frosty and it is very sadge for Frost to lose a good friend in the Gmod RP server. I hope to bring that same mentality, guidance, and effort for the troopers in the future. ST RP on top!

He may not be remembered by the troopers after him and him not having reserves, but he is still goated in my heart ong. Blackout was a VCMDR in a time, where maintaining was the hardest thing to do. He did what he could without no lifing a Gmod RP server.

He should like become more active and do his quota ong if he were to come back ong

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

6 hours ago, SaitamaStrength said:

@Tazza, your mention would've been he's seen you in a bunch of the warns and that you are a goober. Also he finna fold ya goofy ahh now he finna pullup as E11 big honcho ong. We CI have to do drivebys on they crib with the blicky onengine fr.

I meant to send this way earlier, but Blackout was the goated ST VCMDR. He didn't really have all the opportunity to change as much as he wanted, but he did what he could while I did what I could to help.

I remember how he rose up the ranks being the only officer while I was the only NCO at ST at that time. I remember that ST was in such a dire state that it was even potentially could've been a training battalion.

When I applied to be a vice commander originally, I was really inspired by Blackout and the way he conducted himself. I was going through a hard time among my friend group and dedicated more time into ST at the time. I wanted to help him out as a friend and also the battalion and became a GM as well. I knew that he wasn't the most on top of things when it came to command loggings, so I wanted to help him out.

I wouldn't have been able to become a senior commander if it wasn't for him and Frosty and it is very sadge for Frost to lose a good friend in the Gmod RP server. I hope to bring that same mentality, guidance, and effort for the troopers in the future. ST RP on top!

He may not be remembered by the troopers after him and him not having reserves, but he is still goated in my heart ong. Blackout was a VCMDR in a time, where maintaining was the hardest thing to do. He did what he could without no lifing a Gmod RP server.

He should like become more active and do his quota ong if he were to come back ong

consider the following...
nuh uh

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 4 weeks later...