Staff spawn - Denied

INXOG2

What you want to see? -  Staff below admin + spawn point changed to somewhere secluded

Why should we add it? - Staff are meant to be cloaked all times but we spawn in normal spawn uncloaked.

What are the advantages of having this? - We can spawn, cloak and get somewhere without people knowing we have done it

Who is it mainly for? - STAFF

Links to any content - 

-Support lmao

-there is no point lmao 

29 minutes ago, INXOG2 said:

We can spawn, cloak and get somewhere without people knowing we have done it

-for the quote above they can see you hopping on staff on the bottom right thingy where the notifications are

-they can also see someone cloaking and putting on god mode in  chat 

i dont care GIF 

+Support

Im not staff but I can easily tell its annoying that staff spawns in the open. Staff handles so much mass rdm at spawn the mass rdmer could easily kill them. Maybe spawning them near the tac base which is mostly the middle of the map is a better idea in my opinion.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Im not staff but I can easily tell its annoying that staff spawns in the open. Staff handles so much mass rdm at spawn the mass rdmer could easily kill them. Maybe spawning them near the tac base which is mostly the middle of the map is a better idea in my opinion.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+Support

dM43pL3.png

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

8 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

On 7/16/2023 at 6:04 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

although If I'm not mistaken I believe you just contact hos for any staffing suggestions.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 7/16/2023 at 5:10 PM, Slasher said:

when someone below admin goes invis, it doesn't broadcast it to chat always, we have other commands available for that.

3 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

although If I'm not mistaken I believe you just contact hos for any staffing suggestions.

think you're right about this

On 7/16/2023 at 7:04 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

On 7/16/2023 at 5:04 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Got killed by a mass RDMer when switching to staff earlier today and thought of making this same suggestion

On 7/16/2023 at 6:04 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 7/16/2023 at 7:04 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+Support

On 7/16/2023 at 5:10 PM, Slasher said:

-Support lmao

-there is no point lmao 

-for the quote above they can see you hopping on staff on the bottom right thingy where the notifications are

That's why you just make it so they dont see it.  Not hard to change that.

On 7/18/2023 at 11:24 PM, Jbane56 said:

Got killed by a mass RDMer when switching to staff earlier today and thought of making this same suggestion

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

• 3 weeks later...