Player Report - Sniperz

Dagger

Your in game name: Ender

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: Sniperz

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:680762410

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 8:47 PM EST, 7/10/2023

What did the player do: As you can see in the clip, 3 Security Senior Command were in an Off-Duty TS channel coordinating an SCP mass breach while playing D-Class. They were switching onto SCP jobs so they could breach each other. Although the audio was bugged for TS, I believe I have gathered enough evidence using my glorious ET powers to have a formal warn be given to Sniperz, the SCP-682 player.

Evidence (required):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iOAPxEHaKaq8C/d1337Gcj5muZ?invite=cr-MSx0MkYsMTk1MDg4Mjks

As shown in the clip, you can see that Sniperz, LookatDatFace and Chase all in a TS channel together. LookatDatFace breaches Sniperz, with Sniperz completely ignoring him, which is teaming. I believe the evidence of them both being in a TS call and actively talking to each other shows that they were power-gaming as well. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

Lastly, the Breaking NLR. As shown in the first image, Sniperz flags onto SCP-682 at 7:47:05. At 7:49:26, he is called out by Medical. And finally, at 7:51:01, he gets shot and gets his first kill. He is called out AND gets his first kill within 5 minutes of flagging up, which is Breaking NLR

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Formal Warn for Power-gaming/Teaming/Breaking NLR

Any extra information: The only reason I made this report was because there simply wasn't enough MTF online to deal with the kind of mass-breach they were causing. Honestly, it was pretty fun to learn how to use the log system with the help of a Trial Mod named Nivastin. Separate reports will be made against LookatDatFace and Chase.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

A very big yikes to see from an Admin and a SCMD of GENSEC. I get wanting to have fun during off-hours, but having your friends breach you as 682 at low pop is just unfun to literally anyone else.

+Support

Edited by Mary

Free From GL ❤️

This member will be facing some form of punishment within Security as well, outside of staff actions such as the requested warn. I expect much more from our Command members, especially SCMD members.

• Like 1

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

Before I say anything I accept any and all punishments for my actions from both GenSec and Staff.

What I did was wrong and I am truly sorry, I should not have done that no matter the hour of the day.
I was being really dumb with some friends and their is no justification is that.

I will say that shortly after this incident occurred I did get off for the night and didn't majorly impact peoples RP, again that does not excuse that fact of what I did was very wrong

I am ashamed of the bad representation that I have brought to the staff team and I apologize.

What I am going to do is take my punishments at full face value then distance myself from GamingLight with a LOA, during this LOA I will think on my action and strive to better myself not just for me but the staff team as a whole.

Thankyou for reading, have a great rest of your day.

• Heart-Eyes 1

-support bro is a report radical, focus on ya self n not others lil bro. man just wanted to have fun n you out here breaking ur keyboard out of frustration

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-support stop crying its gmod

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |