Player Report - "WD Exspira Mars XV-20"

Tazza

Your in game name: Tazza (The Lorax at the time of the event)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60015001

The player's in game name: WD Exspira Mars XV-20

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:728276985

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 18/6/23 || 2:33 PM ACST

What did the player do: Metagame

Evidence (required):
https://imgur.com/a/H9AHkgv

What do you believe should happen to the player: a formal warn or a verbal warn considering this would be their first warn.

Any extra information: Didn't call staff at the time because I didn't know at the time of the event that checking the actual roster was metagame

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Yeah, I’m getting kinda tired of people using the “you ain’t on the roster 🤓” bullshit to metagame. Had this happen to me on maintenance and it’s very annoying. Roster is an OOC thing, so as fair as in RP, they are just a normal member of your branch.

+Support

Free From GL ❤️

+support

Aint no way he just used a roster he would have no access to. To see if you were real or not thats crazy.

Current Ranks: The Eighth Brother
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

I've been called out for a lot of dumb stuff as EOI, but I've never encountered somebody that literally checks the god damn roster to try and call someone out. This is a whole new level of stupidity lmao. I'd expect much better behavior from an Expira, which is practically Securities "SF". 

+Support

-Ender

• Like 1

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

All I can say is if its an obvious problem that has happened with a lot of people, its reasonable that I didn't know that it was metagame either. Even if you believe it is common sense, maybe it really isn't and we should put some rules down so people can get trained about so it doesn't happen again. I apologize for my part, but at the time it seemed reasonable to me.

-support on a formal warn.

A verbal warn is acceptable

While yes, this is definitely something that would even get me screaming "bullshit" at, This isn't something they teach in any trainings for security at least. Not one thing is said against checking the roster to see if someone's EOI. Sure, it should be common sense, But you can't expect everyone to have that unfortunately. Instead this should be something added to a set of rules somewhere or to foundation SOPs to prevent future cases of people not knowing an unspoken rule. 

image.png

40 minutes ago, Dutch- said:

-support on a formal warn.

A verbal warn is acceptable

While yes, this is definitely something that would even get me screaming "bullshit" at, This isn't something they teach in any trainings for security at least. Not one thing is said against checking the roster to see if someone's EOI. Sure, it should be common sense, But you can't expect everyone to have that unfortunately. Instead this should be something added to a set of rules somewhere or to foundation SOPs to prevent future cases of people not knowing an unspoken rule. 

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

Based upon everything I am seeing, I am going to leave this purely at a Verbal Warning, doesn't seem quite necessary to formally warn said individual.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |