Money Silo Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nimo

+support 
Maybe shorten the time for a money silo down to 20 mins

but other wise i think this should be put into place. Money silos for me at least have always been difficult. having to run through bases that are either long as hell or hard to get through makes the odds for government way less than people think. we cant just sit in one spot and shoot then its so easy for crims to just gun us down. but running through it just means taking damage and giving none in return. 
and 9 times out of 10 any criminal who died is gonna came back and wait out their NLR right there and try to slip back inside while gov isn't looking or when they go when gov is trying to push in leading to gov being shot from both sides.
this has gotten even worse recently with the millions of nerfs Gov have gotten with armor, weapons, and other gear. 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+ Support 

The money silos are becoming the big thing that's happening on the server and if this continues the rules surrounding it need to be changed/updated. I'm noticing the rules are getting loopholed and 1 family has multiple bases up and different people of the same family are spawning money silos together or a few minutes apart. The cooldown rule isn't being followed and I think it should be increased by a little bit to give government that cooldown time. Government is becoming incresingly frustrated when this is the only thing that happens for hours and its almost non stop.

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• 3 weeks later...