Zack Wilsons O1 Command appDenied

FeaR x Green Pikachu

Name: Zack Wilson

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each): Former: CI RND DDOP Alex Donwood , D5 LTCOL Zack Wilson, J4 Gaming IV

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52390285 DiscordID: pikachu.gaming

Why do you want to be a command member?: I've always had a interest about Omega-1 and their duties, the fact that they dont do normal operations outside of the foundation but rather stick as the internal military against the foundation if the situation comes. I always loved the idea that O1 is the one branch that prioritizes something other than the O5 and can in very rare cases even go against them. Also O1>A1, #overthrow the red right hand. Despite O1 being better i promise not to start a war against O1 and A1 (unless ordered to)

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?: Since i was a HCMD before i feel like i at least have the needed command knowledge to operate the branch under that, I also am a maniac when it comes to SCP lore (mainly GOI and ISD,DEA) which could highly benefit me to RP more on the job. I also understand that O1 is a lot more RP based compared to other MTF and should prioritize the orders given by ECM over all else. I also helped with the making of the IA sop and some actions that it does which is (to my knowledge) the closest thing to O1. 

I feel I have enough LVL 4 experience to not abuse the keycard or clearance you get as O1. Due to me going on school break soon as well means that i will have a lot of time to help the branch get off its feet. I might of applied for normal command but that doesn't mean that I cant help HCMD with new ideas for O1 like jobs, better lore in SOP and designing a website instead of just normal old google docs.

My GMT timezone also helps increase activity in off hours and due to my poor sleeping schedule I can also be on late when needed. I feel like i can dedicate the time I need to the branch and if not in game then outside writing docs, helping with new ideas and if I get SCMD or something then I can help discuss command promotions/ punishments if needed. What im trying to say is even if im on a trip or something, I can still help where im most needed.

Along with all that, I can host/help host PTs if needed and teach new command of the branch how to host pts and give them suggestions on what PTs to host and how to think of them. For example, a "breaching" PT where the O1 need to break into an unknown building to secure a ECM hostage or detain/terminate a  rogue foundation personnel. A pt is not hard to set up and i can teach other command who dont know how pts work by simply setting up a pt and having them host them while i assist them with any struggles and explaining what they need to do to host one without making a mess and/or  taking 40 minutes just to set it up (then the et crashes) and you want to cry in corner....

Also I can hop into TS a lot even while not in game to check in on enlisted to see who is worthy for a promotion and isnt noticed by command. And of course, answer any questions people have about O1 or any questions enlisted have about what they should be doing at the current time or if they should focus on something ETC.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 7

+support 
former hcmd
former cmd
cool guy

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

1 hour ago, Lava said:

+support 
former hcmd
former cmd
cool guy

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

15 hours ago, mean said:

16 hours ago, Lava said:

+support 
former hcmd
former cmd
cool guy

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

On 6/14/2023 at 5:11 AM, Lava said:

+support 
former hcmd
former cmd
cool guy

this guy is really funny and should be uh command!!1111!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT