Security Roll Call 6/11/23 -> 6/18/23

Baby Arm

Security Roll Call
June 11th -> June 18th

- Roll call is now active! If you are in Security and wish to retain your rank, you must respond in this thread by June 18th, 4:00pm EST.
- All ranks from PVT to COL are REQUIRED to respond to this roll call or you will be removed from the roster, as well as stripped of your Security tags in discord.

- Failure to respond to the roll call with your correct SteamID will result in removal.

- If you lie about your rank or what Sub-Branches you're in, you will be subject to a full removal and potentially a blacklist from Security.

Format for Response:

Name:

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format):

Current Sub-Branches you're in: 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Notes:

- If you need any assistance in responding to this roll call, message a SCMD member of Security. 

You are responsible for updating your response if you get promoted or join a sub-branch.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

Name: Bucket

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:236739877

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): <- its right there as an example, im not posting it again

Current Sub-Branches you're in: FTO, Wardens, Juggernauts, RIG, CCU

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): This is an example post. I should retain my rank just because.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Congrats to our new DoRS, Glizzle

Edited by Gucci Bucket Hat
  • Like 1

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

Name: Rookieblue

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:42428330

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): Rookieblue#2667

Current Sub-Branches you're in: None

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Name: Lovelock

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:31955958

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): MichaelWebb100#5414

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot Control, Sniper, Jugg, FTO, Peacekeeper, CCU, RIG

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nothing at this time may update if I think of something

Name: Mean

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:538376167

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): moian

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Wardens (Legion V Eqvites) / FTO (JFTO) / Peacekeeper / CCU / RIG

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): The reason why I believe I should retain my rank is that I know I may have not been JCMD for a long time however I feel like I will be an asset to Security due to my prior experience in command, I'm friendly to everyone I speak to and that I'm active in-game and out of game by doing pings, PTs and assuring branch relations between Security and all other branches within the site or on surface are healthy, I ensure this by enforcing and making sure a positive environment is being maintained whenever in the presence of others and any concerns which are brought up to me will be dealt with properly or sent to other command members who can deal with it.

Edited by mean
  • Like 1

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

• Head Admin

Name: Jones

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:1:165318004

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format):  Isaac.J#8614

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Sniper, Riot control, juggernaut, FTO, Peacekeeper, CCU, RIG

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I should retain my rank because I am very active within Gensec and on the server I am always on early mornings in which I'm able to catch things other command members don't. I have shown commitment within my main sub-branch which is Juggernauts climbing my way to the top and the same with Gensec. I should retain my rank because I have shown I am loyal to the branch which I believe I've shown by being on almost every day, trying my best to help the branch to stay active and improve. I also believe I should keep my rank because I have shown I am a decent command member and I know how to handle myself and deal with all different kind of situations

• Like 1

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

Name: Sweeps

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:728276985

Discord ID: sweeps#6836

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Wardens, Juggs, RIG, CCU, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I wake up everyday excited to help security be at its best. I try to host PTs often, make pings, train people for wardens and promote people. I am excited to come up with new ways for security to enjoy themselves in a new PT. I enjoy meeting the new people we have on security and helping them when they need it. I love helping wardens lead the way. I enjoy writing new and interesting pings to inspire security to flag up. Working with security from its enlisted to command is an absolute blast. I also think that I do a good job most of the time at all of the things that are expected of me.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Edited by Sweeps
  • Like 1

Name: Logi

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:95923448

Discord ID : morbius_not_venom

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Sniper, CCU (trained through medical), RIG (trained through research), Peacekeeper, Riot Control, FTO, Wardens

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I've only been WO for 15 hours so I don't have much to say about my current experience in it other than the fact that I haven't been warned or striked. However, I believe I should stay WO because of my activity, dedication, and ability to lead others that I have proven before I had gotten picked for the position and am still trying to prove right now. I always engage with the community and always attempt to improve wardens with my warden command rank anyway I can. By staying Security Command and progressing in it throughout the future, I hope to improve security someway too. I am also event team and by staying in security command I will be able to host fun PTs that aim to improve the skills and teamwork of security personnel. Lastly, me being in E11 command and ET and Wardens Command I believe has shown and is showing my responsibility in a position of power and authority.

• Like 1

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

Name: lookatdatface

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:178174076

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): lookatdatface

Current Sub-Branches you're in: FTO, Wardens, Juggernauts, RIG, CCU , Sniper , Riot control , Peace Keeper 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I believe I should retain my rank because I have been in security for over year now helping in whatever ways I can if that leading new enlisted as an NCO or as a command promoting deserving gensec members hosting PTs helping mentor new NCOs and command members and much more I plan on staying to help improve this branch helping out new/low command members by mentoring them helping them with any questions or concerns they might have and assisting HCMD in whatever ways I can I believe that with the experience I have gathered over my very very long time gensec that I will be able to do just that and generally make this branch better glory to security I'm here for the long run and good luck to all of our new command members    

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: HOS when? :)))

Edited by lookatdatface
  • Like 1

Name:Pan

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:0:141922894

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): Hxze_

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Warden

Name:Claws

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:0:532309570

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): Claws#0992

Current Sub-Branches you're in:  Peacekeeper&Riot shield&Sniper& RIG

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): n/a

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  n/a

Name: Lisberhuiopi

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:634471221 

Discord ID: lisberhuiopi#0693

Current Sub-Branches you're in: FTO, Wardens, and RIG

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): The reason I should retain my rank is. Because I'm getting the use of LCMD and what to do as it like hosting PT’s, and Off meetings. I'm also loving this command position and I know where I stand in command. I also believe I should stay as a 2LT because of my activity and dedication to command. I have also applied for ET and waiting to be accepted if I am accepted I will host more PT’s for our fellow security. One of my dreams is being a security command member. It is one of my dreams on this server and to lead it in the future.

Name: Solarium

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61838065

Discord ID: SolarL3D#9006

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Warden, RIG, RC

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nada

NU-7 MAJMaintenance Manager
GamingLight's biggest Gears of war Fan

Name: Dewman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:207758112

Discord ID dewman445

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Wardens, Juggernauts. R.I.G. Sniper, peacekeeper, riot control, enlisted, FTO, CCU

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: https://imgur.com/a/iPZIt4N

Edited by Dewman

Name: Salazar

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:89443895

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): Valusen#1764

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot Control

Name:McMac

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): 

STEAM_0:0:528649530

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): CrabberGames#5582

Current Sub-Branches you're in:  Warden

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Edited by Crabbergames

Name: GJ

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:1:614209203

Discord ID: GJ#1842

Current Sub-Branches you're in: N/A

Edited by GJ

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command

Name: Eclipse

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:87499592

Discord ID Loona#7703

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Warden DSL

Edited by Loona

Name: Sniperz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:680762410

Discord ID: Sniperkill2119#4704

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Wardens, Juggernauts, RIG, Peacekeeper, CCU, Sniper, FTO, Riot control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I believe that I should keep my rank as major because I want to be there for everyone, I have and will continue to work hard and help as many people as I can. I want to keeping growing with the branch I love and I want to do as much as I can to help security and make it better every single day, I want to become a even greater leader and set a example for my peers. I always want to be there when most needed and I am always prepared to help out wherever. Keeping my rank means that I can be there to help bring the new wave of command within security and provide for the future of security.

Name: Sprink

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:433844802

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): sprinklertek

Current Sub-Branches you're in: FTO, Wardens, Juggernauts, RIG, CCU, Sniper, Riot control, Peacekeeper.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I should retain my rank due to my prolonged activity, assistance to HCMD, and duties that I fulfill daily. I am arguably one of the most active command members being able to play every day for multiple hours at a time. During this time, I complete all of my duties, ensuring command are on their best behavior and things are running smoothly. Not only that but I assist High Command in most of their duties and am always available to be a helping hand to any member of Command. I have been around for a very long time and have made lots of good changes and additions to the branch. Most notably the Exspira rework, FTO rank reworks, Peacekeeper, Tactical Field Operative, Marksman, and much more will permanently leave my mark on the branch. I am here for the long run and will not stop anytime soon with what I love to do! 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy! 

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Name: Martin

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:576309661

Discord ID TacticalMartin#7015 

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Maintenance, research, sniper, Riot control, (I think that is all)

Edited by THCFXC

Name: Ashley Finklestein

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:569176290

Discord ID (Example: Gucci Bucket Hat#9588 OR "ceyx." if discord updated your username to the new format): Pollyanna#9490

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot?