SL Locus | SL RussTime | SL Storm Crow | SL Salseher Player Report- Accepted

Your in game name: Dark

The player's in game name: SL Locus | SL RussTime | SL Storm Crow | SL Salseher

The player's steam ID (required): (in order) STEAM_0:1:90992581 | STEAM_0:0:52610084 | STEAM_0:1:432100690 | STEAM_0:1:580812600

What did the player do: Mass CopBaiting 

Evidence (required): skip to 4mins 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: Was only staff on apart from RussTime, couldnt make sit. 

『PoliceRP』: 〖 Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 〗
『 ImperialRP』: 〖 Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 〗
『Staff』: 〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 〗

Ok, I know this may look bad but trust me on this. SL was ramming each other (at least most of us) and some people decided to do what's shown in the clip. In all honesty, I even told everyone to "just leave Dark alone, he's not doing any harm to us." A bit later (5:46) we did box him but at the time we saw it as just everyone was having fun and we honestly didn't know that you (Dark) weren't. Therefor, on behalf of SL (mainly just the people involved) we are sorry about this situation. I will personally make sure it wont happen again (hopefully) at least from my part. I know how it feels to just feel like your being targeted just cause your gov but trust me, I no way were we trying to single you out and make your life miserable.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

i wouldnt of reported if yall if yall stopped when i asked but u didnt so here we are

『Staff』: 〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 〗

+Support

Honestly unacceptable. To be honest, you guys as well known members of the community and also staff members makes you look bad and the staff team horrible. 

When I was online at the time for the 5 minutes, you guys were harrasing a Crip and ramming him into a wall multiple times. Legit ruining his experience on the server, doesn't matter what he did you still shouldn't have done it. Also the unprofessionalism during tonight from some of the staff members in making reports on other staff members makes you and everyone look bad.

• Like 1
  • Skull 3

minisigforums.webp

25 minutes ago, 00 𝓓đ“Șđ“»đ“Ž 00 said:

i wouldnt of reported if yall if yall stopped when i asked but u didnt so here we are

Me personally, I never saw you ask us to stop. The only way I couldve seen you asking us to stop is when you made us all wanted for "Reckless Driving". By the way you were talking in chat and acting, we assumed you were just trying to have fun and mess around. Once again, in no way were we trying to screw you over or ruin your life.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

9 minutes ago, RussTime said:

Me personally, I never saw you ask us to stop. The only way I couldve seen you asking us to stop is when you made us all wanted for "Reckless Driving". By the way you were talking in chat and acting, we assumed you were just trying to have fun and mess around. Once again, in no way were we trying to screw you over or ruin your life.

[OOC] Moderator/Event Team| CERT Team Leader Dark 1TL02: im good now we can chill

Just now, 00 𝓓đ“Șđ“»đ“Ž 00 said:

[OOC] Moderator/Event Team| CERT Team Leader Dark 1TL02: im good now we can chill

100% someone can take this in 2 ways. I took it as you saying we can continue as I wasn't in the area at the time you said that and my brain went you "oh, he repaired his car, hes ready to keep going." and not that your wanting us to stop.

• Dislike 1

Let's Stop arguing on this post and keep it to +/- Supports from here on out

8 hours ago, RussTime said:

Ok, I know this may look bad but trust me on this. SL was ramming each other (at least most of us) and some people decided to do what's shown in the clip. In all honesty, I even told everyone to "just leave Dark alone, he's not doing any harm to us." A bit later (5:46) we did box him but at the time we saw it as just everyone was having fun and we honestly didn't know that you (Dark) weren't. Therefor, on behalf of SL (mainly just the people involved) we are sorry about this situation. I will personally make sure it wont happen again (hopefully) at least from my part. I know how it feels to just feel like your being targeted just cause your gov but trust me, I no way were we trying to single you out and make your life miserable.

Also at 7:26 you were asked if you were doing good you replied with just a joking response so never at any point did you ask for it to stop like you've said you had. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

10 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Honestly unacceptable. To be honest, you guys as well known members of the community and also staff members makes you look bad and the staff team horrible. 

When I was online at the time for the 5 minutes, you guys were harrasing a Crip and ramming him into a wall multiple times. Legit ruining his experience on the server, doesn't matter what he did you still shouldn't have done it. Also the unprofessionalism during tonight from some of the staff members in making reports on other staff members makes you and everyone look bad.

• Like 1

Currently: SL Advior |  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

10 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

• Like 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

13 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

19 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Half of this I agree with and Half I don’t, I agree you guys should have stopped being stupid heads and just robbed the dude instead of fucking with him. 

+/- support tho, while I see them messing around is “breaking the rules” and how they did cop-bait, I mean there were like 5 pd on and 1 swat, couldn’t do any crime really specially since it was off hours.

• Like 1
  • Skull 2

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7