Pixel's Resignation

PixelatedPancakes

Name: Pixel
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36467260
Reason for leaving: I feel like I'm taking up a slot that someone else could utilize in a much more efficient manner. I thought in the beginning that I'd been doing a good job, but as of recent that belief is faltering, and I'm certain that I've outgrown the server or the server outgrew me (more than likely the latter). I don't have much to say this time around, but to those who know me, thank you for being good friends. It's also odd that I came back when summer ended and left when it came back, that's usually the opposite for me. I write this without the usual heavy heart, tears, or shaky hands so, I think this is it this time. Peace.

• Sad 3

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

4 minutes ago, zboz said:

o7

Try not to bully too many more kids pls

Only the annoying ones who deserve it

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

One of the best Nu7 has ever had, always sad to see you go 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• J0LT locked this topic