Player report - LukeMario

Gucci Bucket Hat

Your in game name: Bucket 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236739877

The player's in game name: LukeMario

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:422696945

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 4/25/2023, No specific timeframe

What did the player do: Altered player models before adding them to a CC, creating an unfair advantage.

Evidence (required): Google doc and link to CC model change.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OaWBdUAFuo_7fUJD7rF-lxnJxr67YLKgxQhnNK4ziQY/edit 

What do you believe should happen to the player: At least warned and/or striked. Possible removal of CC.

Any extra information: Was reported by members of Security. The picture of the damage was 135 in 11 hits while using IMR. The IMR deals 37 damage. Also, Rule 12 of the MOTD: Do not intentionally exploit any glitches, nor use third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Skull 3

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

+support looks pretty damning to me
I think it should be noted his other model needs to be changed or deleted as well as his other CC, regardless if they have been scanned they clearly have been edited in some way.

1 minute ago, Pure said:

-support

this is seems like a Issue for Snar more than anything, I suggest putting it in CC Reports

unfortunately i have to go with this as well 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

3 minutes ago, Pure said:

-support

this is seems like a Issue for Snar more than anything, I suggest putting it in CC Reports

1 minute ago, Chineseman said:

unfortunately i have to go with this as well 

Too my knowledge this has already happened. Snar removed it from the CC, I remember when it "broke" pretty sure it was snar then they made that post and added it again. I mean they know the model is broken and have known.

At this point it's just willful ignorance.

+/- not sure if they can be warned but a removal of the CC would probably be in order since they neglected the last report.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I guess its my turn to my defense…

first of all, this model was already broken in the beginning with an already got CC report about it, so I went and tried to update them by fixing it. I fix the Head HitBox. I made six or seven reports to replace the model, but it never happened. So I gave up making any more reports because it takes a long time to replace it 

and this is true

I have seen someone fix their model, like CI BioSoldiers, and Borderlands Zero model, by resizing his model and Hitbox, so its fine to do it

Just now, LucarioKing said:

first of all, this model was already broken in the beginning with an already got CC report about it, so I went and tried to update them by fixing it. I fix the Head HitBox. I made six or seven reports to replace the model, but it never happened. So I gave up making any more reports because it takes a long time to replace it 

and this is true

I have seen someone fix their model, like CI BioSoldiers, and Borderlands Zero model, by resizing his model and Hitbox, so its fine to do it

If you see my other report, I’M TRYING TO FIX IT

• Gaminglight Love 1

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

2 hours ago, Pure said:

-support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, Pure said:

-support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

3 hours ago, Pure said:

-support

This individual was specifically instructed by JMT+ to put in a player report in addition to the already existing CC report. That should satisfy this objection.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

7 hours ago, Gucci Bucket Hat said:

Also, Rule 12 of the MOTD: Do not intentionally exploit any glitches, nor use third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage.

🤓☝️

i srsly forgot about rule 12 of the MOTD, silly me.

5 hours ago, Pure said:

-support

just because JMT+ asked the player to issue the report, it doesn’t mean anything was justified (or satisfied). this report still exists and i believe it doesn’t warrant a player report.

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

1 hour ago, new rowphin said:

🤓☝️

i srsly forgot about rule 12 of the MOTD, silly me.

just because JMT+ asked the player to issue the report, it doesn’t mean anything was justified (or satisfied). this report still exists and i believe it doesn’t warrant a player report.

^This. Also stop deleting comments without a proper reason. How y’all gonna make player report section public but keep removing our comments? 

Edited by Ruz

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

9 hours ago, Gucci Bucket Hat said:

What did the player do: Altered player models before adding them to a CC, creating an unfair advantage.

Bro... What are you talking about? "Altered player models before adding them to a CC, creating an unfair advantage."

Broken Model needed remove from the Server: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2246114321 (IF YOU SEE MY CC REPORT, I BEEN TRYING TO FIX IT) and this "https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OaWBdUAFuo_7fUJD7rF-lxnJxr67YLKgxQhnNK4ziQY/edit" this is "Sirris Workshop model" I never edited he Model it was ALWAYS LIKE THAT.

"Do not intentionally exploit any glitches, nor use third-party programs to gain an unfair advantage?" how is this gaining an unfair advantage trying to fix ONE MODEL

12 hours ago, LucarioKing said:

and this is true

If you see my other report, I’M TRYING TO FIX IT

I think the issue is you removed the head hitbox and chest, you can clearly see that in the scan that was made on it. I think the issue is the model isn't just better its intentionally glitched to be MUCH BETTER. Although, now are you saying you didn't edit it... did someone else edit the model for you before you uploaded it to your account? The majority of the model is a limb damage model. I think you then uploaded to an alt account workshop, why didn't you just upload it to your main account?
Original model is on the right for reference.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2246114321
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2930368681
If you download both models and load into your own server you can see this for yourself with another workshop item I will link below.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2963689108

I can see the model was changed again yesterday, so you might not be able to do a scan yourself anymore if he has reverted the changes.
0EMdb5X.png

spacer.pngSitHZMW.png

Edited by Sweeps

+support if you didn’t change anything about the CC after the report but instead made it worse than idk man.

*previous report*

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

9 hours ago, Sweeps said:

Original model is on the right for reference.

SitHZMW.png

^THIS IS NOT ORIGINAL MODEL

I don't know what model you found 

Edited by LucarioKing

10 hours ago, Sweeps said:

spacer.png

^ THIS IS THE ORIGINAL MODEL

Made by Sirris Workshop He made this HitBox after adding to server

"did someone else edit the model for you before you uploaded it to your account?" No

Edited by LucarioKing

ozJosRQ.png

So weird the hitbox is normal now that you uploaded a new one yesterday.... But it is also the same size as the one with the busted hitbox that was originally on the server the day before you uploaded a new one. If nothing else this clearly shows he can edit the model as he sees fit whenever he wants without consequence down the road.
uUtqwdB.png

For reference again this is the March 25th iteration
image.png

Edited by Sweeps

Now this isn't anything concreate but it was kind of weird how you would rather have faced my custom class report than change the actual model which didn't make sense at the time, but now it seems you want this model so you have free edit access to it. [get your micro scopes out]

For context he Dmd me to take down my custom class report due to a few spotty clips where he died. in that case I suggested he just talked to snar about changing the model but he refused to do so. Where he could literally goto snar and ask him to change the model or help make sure the model is not broken
MSwg7XY.png?width=1143&height=676

Edited by Proximo

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

• Owner

We will be changing this playermodel to a default playermodel. This is the exact reason we don't allow players to upload their own content to workshop and have it put on the server. Not sure if changing your name was an attempt to get around this rule or not but not the point.