SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66

• Last visited

About SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66

• Birthday September 28

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Giving you all back story he also illegally entered our house
  2. Your In-game: Betty Betty Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:533516868 The admin's name in-game: Max Holland The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A What warning did you receive: FearRP Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Why do you think this warn was false: My friend was being arrested so I walked over to see what was going on and he had his rifle pointed what looked like at my friend but in the video (linked below) you can see in his POV he was aiming in the middle. I was not under fearrp at the moment I pulled my sawed off thus why I am fighting this warn. Any extra information: Max Holland did not care for my side of the story, video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJSzrPtQJE&feature=youtu.be
  3. +Support -Have not seen you a lot but still have seen you. -Good application. -Not a single warning.
  4. -Support Number 15 could use more detail and work. No proof of only 1 warn. Never seen you in game before.
  5. +support -If his superior can confirm it and was a witness I would +support too
  6. +/- support -I will stay neutral -Not seen you much -Seems like a nice guy?
  7. Also "This poll is public. Other members can see which options you voted for."
  8. I am not a minge tho? How would I be MSGT in PRP.