BalloonTheOneHereToFixYourCar

The Admin's Steam Name

Balloonhail4979 [GL]

What Warning Did You Receive?

FearRP | FailRP | LTAP | Appeal @ Gaminglight.com

Evidence of The Warn

1158705844_falsewarn3.thumb.png.e90a6d0425a6a233c23ffabfb70b237a.png

Why Do You Think This Warn Was False?

This warn is false because when I received this warn, I was never on the server at that time. When I got on the next day, I saw this warn. Since I know Balloon, I asked him and he said he didn't remember the warn or even remember issuing the warn. I'm guessing that he accidentally took my SteamID and warned me, instead of the person that LTAP, FearRP and etc.

Any Extra Information?

The warn says I got warned in MilitaryRP even though I never even hopped on MilitaryRP. @balloonhail4979 himself claimed that he never became staff on MilitaryRP. My guess is that the warn system was glitchy and instead the warn goes to the MilitaryRP instead of PoliceRP.

Edited by Dane

Ummm I was never a admin on MilRP

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

1 minute ago, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

- Most likely a bug/glitch

- On military RP, and as stated above Balloon is not Admin on military RP

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Accepted 

@balloonhail4979 Come speak with me in the teamspeak. 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel ( at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in thedescription put the link to this in it. 

• Fame locked this topic