ArmyGuy - Going To Reserves

ArmyGuy

Well it's been 1 year and three months around now, pretty strange, I'd say anyways, to see me leaving, I've been with State Trooper, 95% with Gaming Light, ever since State Trooper came out and I loved it ever since. The MAIN reason I'm leaving State Trooper, is because I see more opportunities, outside of the department and I wanna take the opportunities and risks. I can see State Trooper, getting farther without me. I'm not really finding it, as fun as I used too I guess I'd say. 

Honorable mentions I'd like to say-

Alec/Hotshot - I'd like to thank them especially, for letting me back in as a State Trooper after I left, for a time being due to IRL issues and giving me a chance to work hard as a state trooper.

Blaziken - The one and only Kiwi, he's the one who accepted me into State Trooper and gave me the opportunity of, working my way up.

Nolan - For giving me a chance as Trooper Command and always patrolling and making my day while on state trooper. 

Brian - Was a great State Trooper, barely see him on any more, he was taking State Trooper far. Best role player honestly, great command member as well, always knew how to handle situations, in a orderly fashion and calmly. 

Edited by ArmyGuy
  • Sad 3

I remember when you were a CPL and I was just a DOC. Luv u armyguy you will always be my communist dad. 

Unbreakable Union of freeborn Republics, 
Great Russia has welded forever to stand. 
Created in struggle by will of the people, 
United and mighty, our Soviet land! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

Sad to see you go! You were an awesome State Trooper, I hope to see you back in the future!

• Thanks 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

7 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Good luck in your future endeavours ?? 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• 3 weeks later...