Giga's Death FR

Giga

ALR GUYS, TODAY... I'm resigning 

I've been in this community for almost a year and had some really good interactions, some good and some bad? Although they weren't really bad just not good. Anyway I will most likely get on the server as a dboi or whatever retired people do.

Here are some mentions or a lot?:

Zeeptin: BIG MAN ONG

Hoovy (The SMT one): You were a really great SMT and O5, events were fire. Also Fire staff meeting jokes fr

Bop: You were a great manager. Sorry for posting dogs on the silly cat channel mashallah. BOP

Kevlar: Fire manager

Piller: We hadn't had that many interactions, you were the guy that would point out mistakes and I think most people would question you about stuff or problems the most and I respect that.

Weiss: You are a weird guy but in a good way. I'd love to see u as SMT some day

Ozzie: I'd also love to see u as SMT some day, Ik we had some bad interactions but you are  a great leader

Alex: Fire SCP additions

Toasty: I don't really have much to say but I remember u turning RRH and other people into Skeletons, shit was fire.

Lookatdatface: I know where u live (deff not a threat) I just need 60 dollas. You were one of my best friends in the server and still are on discord. You a furry just like kaizer.

Kaizer: U joined staff just when I resigned L bozo.

Trizium/Trizicum: THE ONE PIECE IS REAL. Great Friend, we gonna still talk on discord probs. WHERE ARE MY RESERVES??? Get DoI.

Spixe: Director of Losers, you should def give me MM reserves

Fruit: You were a great friend, hope we still talk on discord or shit.

Marcus|Lovelock|Eevee: I put u together cuz u are both hufflepuffs ong.

Volt: You're crazy, great friend. Take more staff sits or I will find you.

Silence: Great guy and friend. Bro has a spider for a pet.

Proredfly: I'm better than you at geometry dash ong, get DoL someday

Elevate: Great Friend, Imma still spam u on discord tho.

Stolas: Get more active u Loser

Ayaya: I won't be the forums slave for utility anymore.

Justaguy: L BOZO, I hope u get Silly cat HCMD. Gensec Furry

Notjay: You kinda got dragged into the void but u were a great guy and friend

Pure: I hope your life didn't go to worse for you to come back. You were a great higher up back in the day before you resigned

Core: You were a really good friend back when I was in Nu7

Destroyer: I ALMOST forgot you. You were a great friend but you cannot deny the fact that you are a polish furry

Scotched: You were GOOFY as hell dawg. And down badd.

Pikachu: THE RND PROPAGANDA WENT HARD. You were probably my fav Et member.

Tazza: I can't send you anymore ban threats. Goofy af.

Shadows: You are a great VCMDR for D5, get to da top.

Vuit: 🐠

Spider: Sorry for being dead for 2 weeks and for you having to do all the mmf work

Moose: Same for you with the FTO work

RMG: You're events were fire fr. If u abuse I will hunt u in your nightmares

Dutch/Drey: Great guy and friend. Bro is always active.

Der: I remember when we played on HTF. You finnaly changed your name to something more simple

If I forgot you then I guess you are a Loser.

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1
  • Skull 1

23 minutes ago, Giga said:

Pure: I hope your life didn't go to worse for you to come back. You were a great higher up back in the day before you resigned

Didn’t actually got better, had my ups and downs but I only planned to come back for a bit lol, but Nu7 VCMDR happened and I’m grateful 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

o7 man! I hope you enjoy your life, and you are always welcome to come back.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

nopw this resignation is been denied as u are 100% more skill issue then all but anyway sorry for u leaveing  but u best come back now and then to visit us and i will always miss u and laughs togeather and  when u are back u will have open arms hugs  off me and handcuffed to be food for 682 *winks 🙂 anyway have fun in life and u will be truely missed and always loved  my good friend giga the mute 🙂  and one more thing remember to touch the grass and smell the roses  my friend 🙂 hugss alot xx miss u my friend

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

18 minutes ago, Trizium said:

O7, It's sad to see you go but atleast we can still minge also Get Siege! Now! 

^^ AGREED ^^

Denied

You may reapply in : Never

Reason: You are bonded by a contract of 10 Years. You have only completed One Year. 

It is a extremely sad day fr I alr miss u an its unfortunate I aint get to beat yo ass in chess like u fr a cheater ion wanna hear it u-u

But ily my guy n I hope we can chill n allat // GETT SIEEEGEEEEEE!!!!!!

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png

DENIED

For more information about the denial of this resignation please contact your local Pizza Hut.

Clown Here You Go GIF by Travis

• Skull 1

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

43 minutes ago, Kaizer said:

DENIED

For more information about the denial of this resignation please contact your local Pizza Hut.

Clown Here You Go GIF by Travis

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

And sad to see you go GIGA let me know if you are down for any game tho

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

No. No resigning for you

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

8 hours ago, Giga said:

Tazza: I can't send you anymore ban threats. Goofy af.

this is a sad day, who will send me ban threats now? 😭

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

15 hours ago, Giga said:

If I forgot you then I guess you are a Loser

No-one mentions me ;-;  And I'm not a loser! I'm Sad 😞

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Dang im going to miss bullying you, fr

but honestly your super fun guy to be around even tho you are silent, always a gigachad, Being in Nu7 with you feels like a lifetime ago lol, 🐟

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Dang fr before you even got JMT whatever you move on to I know you will do well with it.

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23