076-02 SCP Blacklist Appeal

Shin

Steam Name: Shin

Ingame Name: ShinSpin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511647189

Job Blacklisted From: SCP-076-02

Reason for the Job Blacklist: FailRP | Teaming | SCP | Teaming to Mass Breach SCPs with Foundation.

Dispute: This warn and blacklist was back in June 23, 2022. Been about a good 9 months and I think it is the right time I've decided to appeal and attempt to get unblacklisted from the 076-02 job. I got no excuses for my actions because I'll admit that I did in fact do what I did and with prior intent. Just want to go on the job again. Haven't gotten warned from this Server since December which was 4 months ago if that helps.

Would appreciate if this is appeal is accepted.  

Am opened to any comments or questions down below.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

2 hours ago, Antonio said:

+Support

Man deserves another chance.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ support 

076 is very pog and so is Shinspin  I miss playing with him so he should be unblacklisted from this job 🙂

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Shin was always a pretty dedicated staff member back then. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

He has been blacklisted for 9 months. I think he should understand by now what he did wrong and get another shot at the job.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Sure.

12 hours ago, Rektify said:

Shin was always a pretty dedicated staff member back then. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

+Support

Go ahead and remove his job BL.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT