• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Mr Bob

What is your steam name?: Poopsniffgod

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:612856717

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Crasher#4748

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) N/A

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Oof hard to say but most likely during 2020 or 2021

What date did you make your forums account? Before playing on The SCP RP server I played the Star wars RP server, I made my forums account on September 29, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None image.png.d4648009b152104327e5d79c70d25c23.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): I dont have one, so User im guessing.

Are you a staff member in another community? No sir

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
 I personally have spent a long time playing on the Gaming light servers, after some time you meet almost every type of person. The ones you argue with or the ones you laugh with, I have enjoyed almost every moment of my time on the server and I would love to just help out others that are trying to have the same fun I did when I was just starting. Playing on Gaming light was a great time but the only downside was whenever someone treats others badly or is just a plain A hole and breaks every rule, Sometimes staff arent their in time and I understand that you cant be their at every moment. I as a player am extremely active and will not go 2 days without playing on the server so this wouldn't be a issue. Though I don't have any exp as a staff member I think I can make up for it with my time as a player and from the things Ive seen and dealt with. I have been called to sits many times and every time the one who ends up with a warn is not me but the person who called the sit. I am extremely good with words and can deal with most people who are angry and calm them down easily. I will be extremely unbiased and pay attention to everyone involved points and listen to them both equally without paying attention to one more than the other. I think I should be staff cause I would be active and treat everyone equally along with being able to talk to people right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Situation Questions

[For all of these questions I am assuming in these scenarios that Im a high enough rank to be allowed to ban, kick, warn, jail, etc]

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would have to gag them and see what they did and talk tot he person that reported them, after verifying that he did Mass RDM  it would eventually lead to him being banned as many people would have proof of the person doing this and this person was also cursing at me once I brought him into the sit and that doesnt really help out his case.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him.: First of all I would have to check in with the person who reported him and see a clip, unless I myself saw it or their were multiple witnesses their isnt a strong case against him. If he admits he did it well he would be warned or banned for exploiting  depending on the level of damage this bug can cause the server. 

--------------------------------------

[You may see some people that posted comments about things that arent here anymore, I fixed a few things I was missing like proof of warns Ect sorry for that.]

Edited by poopsniffgod
Was missing stuff my bad.

6 hours ago, Lovelock said:

- Wrong Steam ID

- No proof of warns

- Next to no forum activity

- No vote poll

-/+ Scenarios could use some work

For the reasons above I am giving a -support

like what lovelock said, please work on these things before applying yet again. -support

• Thanks 1

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

8 hours ago, Lovelock said:

- Wrong Steam ID

- No proof of warns

- Next to no forum activity

- No vote poll

-/+ Scenarios could use some work

For the reasons above I am giving a -support

scenario questions could use some work, and other than the things lovelock said, i think u should wait an little bit more and gain an reputation before applying

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Everything was fixed (except for forum activity lmao)
im giving a +support
I dont think everyone in the community needs to know you for you to become a staff. Staff is based off your pure ability to resolve situations professionally and patiently, also respectfully. I understand having a reputation means lots of people can vouch that they think you will be a great staff member, but at the same time who knows if this dude has prior staff experience.

• Thanks 1

+support 

I honestly haven't seen you in-game at all, But you put the effort in to fix the issues with your application which is respectable.

I think you're a little too harsh in the scenarios, but they aren't 'incorrect' i guess?

And finally the mentions about forums activity. I've honestly never gotten that to be a good reason to -support, I had like 2 posts on here when I got trial mod..

I think you have a thing or two to learn staff-wise, but you look like a good member to have in the team. Good luck

image.png

On 4/9/2023 at 1:26 PM, Reaper. said:

Everything was fixed (except for forum activity lmao)
im giving a +support
I dont think everyone in the community needs to know you for you to become a staff. Staff is based off your pure ability to resolve situations professionally and patiently, also respectfully. I understand having a reputation means lots of people can vouch that they think you will be a great staff member, but at the same time who knows if this dude has prior staff experience.

Is this an alt💀 joined same day this comment was made

• Skull 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 4/9/2023 at 9:26 PM, Reaper. said:

I dont think everyone in the community needs to know you for you to become a staff.

True, but at the same time it is important for people to understand and know your behavior in a day to day basis and not just based off of a written application.

Answers are mostly correct but short and not very well thought out.

Grammar is mediocre.

Staying Neutral with this one

Best of luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

22 hours ago, Ectoplasm said:

-/+ support
From the times I've seen you ingame, you don't seem super knowledgable on the server and I feel like you would be better off spending some more time just playing the game before joining staff team.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT