Bronze

How long have you been playing on the server?:

Since March 3, 2021.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 2

image.png.85bb35e6b1193d1fb73ee1a4ad1679dc.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

I would like to increase the number of events that are roleplay based and boost player activity within different branches and I would like to support active roleplayers, furthermore I  would also like to see more events occurring during off hours and I will help create events for people with foreign time zones. I also want to boost player activity on gaming light, I will also attempt to visually improve researcher's test to create better roleplay experiences overall.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I have been an active member in gaming light for many months and I have been able to familiarise myself with the MOTD, I've never intentionally broke any SOP rules and I try my best to follow all rules.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

I have previously had experiences with ULX however I will need a memory refresher on how to use it.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

A figure wearing ragged clothing and a leather fedora known as the phantom wanders into the facility. The phantom is able to cause severe distress and fear upon being looked at, it's not vulnerable to bullets much like 106. Research is tasked with understanding and developing a way to capture and develop technology to overcome its powers (for example, a researcher could make goggles that distort the figure nullifying the effects of looking at the phantom) to include as many branches as possible maintenance will be able to help make the environment for the phantom and medical may experiment on it if desired.

If the foundation wishes to permanently remove the phantom they may attempt to find other ways to harm it, although it's impervious to bullets its never specified that it cannot be destroyed via other ways. The foundation could also simply lure the phantom using a d-class or attempting to forcefully take the phantom out using force.

The phantom is capable of communication, so if anyone wished they could do an interview with it. It's voice is a deep raspy male voice, Information gained could be where it originated from, what its called, why its there.

The phantom is originated from the lost soul of a man whose body is six feet under, and now the phantom has to form a physical body of what resembled it's body. However due to memory loss the phantom is unable to recall who or where it came from back when he was alive.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

+Support

- Fit for ET

- Cool event idea

- App is a bit small 

• Like 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+Support

Absolute unit of a player, always there to help and cheer you up.

A very creative individual with a lot to bring to the table as an ET member.

Is skilled at holding PT's and Mass Tests from his time in research CMD.

Good luck bud!

• Like 1

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler D

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]