“General Suggestion - Rule Update on Roll Guidelines/RP Rules [Completed]

Curtis

• Manager

What are you suggesting? - Updating Rule number 6 on the Roll Guidelines. The current rule state the following 

6. In order to sabotage the Site-13 systems you must be CI and roll a 60+.

• On a failed attempt it must be adverted "[Site-Alert] Unauthorized personnel attempting to gain access to Lights/Tesla/Lockdown systems in EZ Power-Room!"
    • Foundation personnel must wait 5 minutes before attempting to fix sabotaged systems
    • Maintenance personnel must roll a 50+ to fix sabotaged systems. All other Foundation personnel must roll a 60+.
      • If the main lights are down due to a SCP 280 then all personnel must roll a 60+.
      • Teslas broken by 079 have a 5 minute timer before they can be repaired. 

I think we should add the following to this rule (CHANGES MADE IN ORANGE)

6. In order to sabotage the Site-13 systems you must be CI and roll a 60+.

• On a failed attempt it must be adverted "[Site-Alert] Unauthorized personnel attempting to gain access to Lights/Tesla/Lockdown systems in EZ Power-Room!"
    • Foundation personnel and Chaos Insurgency must mention what system they are attempting to sabotage or fix before they roll.
    • Foundation personnel must wait 5 minutes before attempting to fix sabotaged systems
    • Maintenance personnel must roll a 50+ to fix sabotaged systems. All other Foundation personnel must roll a 60+.
      • If the main lights are down due to a SCP 280 then all personnel must roll a 60+.
      • Teslas broken by 079 have a 5 minute timer before they can be repaired. 

How would this change better the server? - This would save staff the trouble of people just rolling and fixing or breaking the most annoying thing, this could also you could argue add more RP by them players doing /me breaks lights, or /me fixes lights. Currently some people will call staff and roll and then say oh that was for lights. As a staff member I think this is just cheating the system and or it being a loophole. Also anotehr thing is if a CI or foundation staff are by themselves they could roll and say oh that was for teslas (the least annoying thing) to either break or fix, and move on the next one.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It would take a few more seconds to fix/break systems. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - This would mostly benefit staff, as well as preventing players from just rolling and choosing what that want based on that roll. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support
People after getting a bad roll:
"I was rolling for teslas, this ones for lights"

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Makes common sense to me, no reason for it not to be added tbh.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/5/2023 at 2:53 AM, Pills said:

+Support
People after getting a bad roll:
"I was rolling for teslas, this ones for lights"

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png