1.Name: Mike

2. Current and former RP ranks:

All Former

Nu7 Commander
E11 Vice Commander
Delta-5 WO (When it first released)
CI RND RA
Technical Manager 
Old OH1 (Back when A1 was only App based before this)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:209339952

4. DiscordID: Mike.#0231

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I've been following with this community for a long time. I played and joined A-1 back when it was a old branch and was full. The SF with the cloak, the Heavy with PKM, even the old interrogations, even remember having to do /me's to write on paper since we couldn't speak. I understand how A-1 is supposed to function and what is expected of me. I also understand how I'm supposed to act and how to represent the branch. My time in Command throughout the many branches on the server helps me understand how to act and behave as a competent member of a branch that demands that. I'm ready for the responsibilities that may be thrown at me and what will be expected of me as a officer of the branch. 

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I have been through a lot of commanders, officers, and branches on the server. I know what gets people removed, and what gets peoples respect. I also know how to use software's such as Docs, Sheets, and Forms (I know that's more for a commander but my experience is there.) I'm able to be active on Discord nearly twenty-four seven. I can also problem solve efficiently and can run through issues with people without being completely unreasonable and unfair. I know I'm easy to talk too through past encounters and I know I'm not hard to get a hold of as well. Which allows for easier contact and most of the time, the ability for me to quickly respond to issues that come up and handle them in a quick and reasonable manner. Doing whatever is required of me to help the branch which is personally what I think is a good quality of an officer in any branch.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: I will maintain a constant open mindset, making it known I'm open and willing to talk to anyone is a great step in showing willingness to resolve issues or plan trainings/PTs. I can often be contacted on Discord almost all day and can have a good discussion until I'm able to get in game and on Teamspeak. I've had to deal with many branch relation issues throughout my Command time and during those runs I feel I was able to maintain great relations and keep branch morale up as well as form good inter-branch friendships. I was constantly able to resolve situations without escalating them by asking, explaining, and figuring out both sides of the situations. I never had a bias and would defend whoever was in the right, whether it was my branch or not. I respond fairly to all situations and take all criticism that comes towards me or my branch with a understanding mindset. I'll figure out what the issue is, ask how I can fix it, and figure out the best course of action for the future, then when that's all handled. I'll thank the person for their input and try to keep the situation as calm as possible. 

1 minute ago, [GL] Mike said:

Nu7 Commander
E11 Vice Commander

This is very worthy material right here. 

App is extremely based and very well written out. 

Mass + support good SCMD/CMD Overseer,  absolutely perfect choice.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

7 minutes ago, Fool said:

+Support

I have known mike for many years and worked with him many times he is more than qualified for a position 

Most qualified for this position than any of the other applicants. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/- Support

You were good while you were here and held plenty of command positions. However, you haven't touched the server in 4 months, and from what i can tell, haven't actively played since November of 2022 - where in you were removed for activity a month later. I have no issue with you coming back to the server, but your activity seems extremely spotty and this application seems like it was a spur of the moment decision. I believe if anything it would be easier to adjust to an already established branch, rather than the reviving A1 which is brand new and needs the server's current minds (who are accustomed to the modern day server) to develop and grow it. All in all, the application is alright but I believe it would be in your best interest to work your way back into the server first.

• Like 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Pixel fix your signature you're a MAJ. Again.

Don't flame ya boi for bein old.  He can get accostumed to everything. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+Support 

Coming from someone who was extremely influential in reworking A1 and running the branch alongside Krug during one of the better eras for A1, I support Mike. He knows how A1 ran when it was a branch, and I fully believe he knows how to bring it back to its former glory. After working alongside mike on here, I believe he has what it takes to have this branch gain the respect it once had. What this branch needs is someone who can take the information about how the branch used to run, and adapt, and change that to work with the current server. Knowing Mike I believe he is adaptable enough to do just that. I can speak for multiple retired A1 HCMD and Site Administration members from my era in saying out of the current candidates mike is the best fit.

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

+Support

Mike belongs in a fucking retirement home. Fuck it though if icarus says he's good homie is good. 

Now if only we could get daedran, icarus and arium and create the God squad.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

By trade, I managed E-11 as Mike's commander for a long time, even as far to remember who trained him (SGT ToastyBread). Mike was polite, calm, and analytical - exceptional qualities expected in someone in leadership. During my tenure, I noticed people such as Mike move in and out of branches to fill needs, such as the current with the return of A-1. My only qualms would be the lack of activity which can be solved through work in his role. Those around me (Icarus & Fool) knew of Mike's success in their own branches, but not the current atmosphere of the server. This could be a great step in bringing some order to a branch freshly revived.

All the best.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

18 hours ago, Icarus said:

+Support 

Coming from someone who was extremely influential in reworking A1 and running the branch alongside Krug during one of the better eras for A1, I support Mike. He knows how A1 ran when it was a branch, and I fully believe he knows how to bring it back to its former glory. After working alongside mike on here, I believe he has what it takes to have this branch gain the respect it once had. What this branch needs is someone who can take the information about how the branch used to run, and adapt, and change that to work with the current server. Knowing Mike I believe he is adaptable enough to do just that. I can speak for multiple retired A1 HCMD and Site Administration members from my era in saying out of the current candidates mike is the best fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic