Tazza's Final Discord Ban appeal- Accepted

Tazza

Your name: Tazza

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Tazza#3669

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 477696524848070656

Which discord server were you banned on?: SCP-RP & Official

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?: || SCP-RP: Pinging all HCOM (I believe) || Main: Unsure Please DM me for the reason and my post will be edited asap.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: before we get to the whole "why i should be unbanned" question I'm going to put a summary to the whole situation to make it easier to process.

Summary of what happened: 

{I was having fun with my friends @War_Fruitt & @Trizium and we decided to do a lil bit of trolling on the SCP-RP discord server pinging members of HCOM Fruitt then decided it would be a funny idea to ping members of senior management team and Zeeptin and so he did what he does best he pings them, SMT then proceeds to ban him for a few minutes or an hour not a permanent ban, Zeeptin decides to look at the SCP-RP server to see who pinged him and sees that Fruitt pinged him but (I THINK) he decides that he has already been punished because he was banned, then (I THINK) he looks at the past 10-30 minutes of messages of me  pinging members of HCOM and then he bans me.}

Why I should be unbanned:

{
I believe I should be unbanned is because I was just having fun with my friends, at any point the members of HCOM could've said "can you please stop pinging people" and I would've complied. I do understand what I did was wrong but I believe I deserve a second chance as I've shown myself to improve by becoming a 2nd LT in stormtrooper corps over on imperial RP and making many friends within imperial RP.

even if I don't get a removal of my permanent ban I'm hoping that it'll be moved down to a few month ban as I have gotten the same punishment as people who have done WAY worse things, I will very gladly make a sorry full apology to any member of HCOM I pinged during that incident}

~Stormtrooper Corps 2nd Lieutenant Tazza

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

We were only being silly boys, our deepest apologizes. +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+Support but also -Support

-Support

• For removal of ban
    • You knew what you did was wrong yet you kept doing it. No reason for the ban to be lifted

+Support

• Perm ban
    • I think reducing the ban to a few weeks or even months if that is what SMT feels is right is the best choice. Perm is a bit much just because they pinged some people.
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

5 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support but also -Support

-Support

• For removal of ban
    • You knew what you did was wrong yet you kept doing it. No reason for the ban to be lifted

+Support

• Perm ban
    • I think reducing the ban to a few weeks or even months if that is what SMT feels is right is the best choice. Perm is a bit much just because they pinged some people.

• Gaminglight Love 1

21 hours ago, War_Fruitt said:

We were only being silly boys, our deepest apologizes. +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

I + support this because he wants to play the server. and YOU NEED access to the discord to play the server.or atleast be in a branch. 

but i think this falls into the hands of Zeeptin or SMT to decide. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

19 hours ago, Yamato said:

I + support this because he wants to play the server. and YOU NEED access to the discord to play the server.or atleast be in a branch. 

but i think this falls into the hands of Zeeptin or SMT to decide. 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan