Vuits Global resignation

Vuitheirt

Hey everyone i've decided it's time to go, been thinking about this for a while and I just don't have the energy to keep going, I'll still be on here and there and probably come back in a few months. Here are some people that made my time enjoyable.

Elevate: You were done dirty by your peers and it's such a shame you were an amazing foreman and I wish you had gotten HCMD, your a great person and im glad I was able to play with you.

Giga: Fish

Fruitt: Femboy

Ayaya: Super cool person and great leader, your always fun to hang around.

Gigazet: I know we don't know each other very well but your great to hang around with on research and made those moment with Thadd ever funnier, I see great things for you in the future 🙂

RMG: Gigachad fr, honestly one of the nicest people ive met on GL, never a dull moment when your around, keep the grind up

Silence: Don't know you terribly well but I think your really chill and very nice. 

Stolas: Your also very funny and very chill, I remember hanging out on HLPR bot together, Im glad you got HCMD big W

Decibel: Amazing person all around, miss seeing you but I completely understand why you left. 

Dutch: Your mysterious but chill af, always nice to hang around with

Septhis: Cool guy, trained me for E11

Apologies if you werent mentioned, a lot of people made my time enjoyable and I simply cant list all 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

aw man, i miss playing nu7 with you buddy sad to see you go...

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

THIS IS ILLEGAL  
atleast when you come back 
you're back in black

• Heart-Eyes 1

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major | 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

13 hours ago, Tazza said:

aw man, i miss playing nu7 with you buddy sad to see you go...

feels like a lifetime ago lol

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

18 minutes ago, Vuitheirt said:

feels like a lifetime ago lol

it really does 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

sad moment bye bro well miss you

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' | Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member