Ignis Nu7 LTCOL App

IgnisNuts

1.Name: Ignis

2. Current and former RP ranks: Current - CI Head Hotshot MAJ, MA.     Previous - Nu7 Head Field Expert LTCOL, CI LTCMDR

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516807893

4. DiscordID: 323436539705294858

5. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I want to become Nu7 command because I want to have fun with MTF bros, and to show people how to stomp SCP's and CI, getting shit done. Last time I was inside of Nu7 I had a ton of fun, and I want to experience that fun again. I also want to make sure that the branch that I had some amazing memories with beforehand doesn't die like OMI9 did. I also don't want to see my baby Field Expert fall off as a sub-branch as FE's were one of my main drives to continue on with Nu7 a while back. I understand that I can have a potty mouth at times, but as I tell everyone if someone actually gets offended by some jokes or jabs said, I will always apologize to them. As I understand not everybody has the same vibe, or the same kind of mindset, everyone should have fun while playing a video game, as who knows what they could be going through.

6. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I can offer many things if I become a member of Nu7 command, such as increases in activity, mentoring command members and NCOs how to get shit done, and make sure that others have fun while playing on the branch as that is the most important thing. Examples of increasing activity inside the branch is being active on the command job, promoting people for playing on the branch, as well as improving overall moral by showing that Nu7 is the best. I would show command members and NCOs how to be great leaders, and get shit done without getting too overbearing. (Everybody loves it when they see their branch win fights.) Also one of the most important things I can offer as a command member is making sure other people have fun while playing on the branch, as if people are not having fun with it, they will leave souring the mood for others.

7. What is something you would improve upon in Nu7: The best thing I can improve Nu7 with if I get accepted is that I can improve communications not only for inside the branch, but for branch to other branch comms to make sure things can get done swiftly. Not only that, but I would improve teamwork more often grouping up more often causing less times where we would get creamed.

8. How are you able to help manage Nu7 as a branch: I can help manage Nu7 as a branch as I have previous experience managing not only Nu7 beforehand, but another branch called CI. Not only that, but I have managed sub-branches as well inside of those branches. HLS 2 weeks, HFE 4-5ish months?, and currently HHS. Inside all of those sub-branches I have pushed their previously boundaries to new heights of activity. I then used that knowledge to help manage the main branch even pushing their activity to amazing heights. I would say what I have said in previous questions to pad out more space in this, but I don't feel like making it longer than it needs to be.

137816922_twowolves.png.5eaea6755a50e729be66c49d8fa642f6.png

• Laughing 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

5 minutes ago, Roulette said:

+Support
Absolute chad when it comes to chill times, would love to see you in NU7 command

make him LTCOL AGAIN NOW!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ support
Ex Command overseer.   pretty chad-like.  worth.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+/-Support

Lots of former CMD Overseer/HCMD Experience in CI, SCMD Experience in Nu7

Multiple previous punishments relating to Toxicity in Nu7, unknown strike in CI (But people change)

Very highly and consistently active

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+Support
- Tons of past experience especially in Nu7
- Always active
- However, in the past you did suddenly drop Nu7 and were quite toxic, I do believe you have grown past this though so i think im still really in support of the app

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+support former HCMD, former Nu7 LTCOL. Great CI Maj and HHS

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support!! 
Mans has held a lot of leadership positions weather it be Sub branch leads, SF, or even running CI as former LTCMDR
He is definitely one of if not the most qualified person to become a Nu7 LTCOL

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

On 3/30/2023 at 5:46 PM, Zarl said:

+/-Support

Lots of former CMD Overseer/HCMD Experience in CI, SCMD Experience in Nu7

Multiple previous punishments relating to Toxicity in Nu7, unknown strike in CI (But people change)

Very highly and consistently active

On 3/30/2023 at 9:42 PM, Mangoo said:

+Support
- Tons of past experience especially in Nu7
- Always active
- However, in the past you did suddenly drop Nu7 and were quite toxic, I do believe you have grown past this though so i think im still really in support of the app

+Support

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 3/30/2023 at 1:32 PM, Laki said:

+support 
-My man is very active all the time
-He deals with command stuff fair, as it should be
-He was already there, he deserves a chance to get back and help as much as he can

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• J0LT locked this topic