Scootys "Final" (Not actually ill probo be back in the Fall) Retirement

Scooty

Yup, Probably a shocker to most but I'm actually finally burnt out of CI and I don't think any raids or promos will fix it. I told myself when I came back that I would shoot for HCMD but after realizing that there are people that deserve it so much more in the branch I'm gonna step down and (Hopefully) take my reserves. I love this server so much but it feels more like a chore to hop on CI because if I'm being honest I've achieved everything I've wanted in the branch and made some amazing fucking friends along the way. I may return in the future but for the time being my time in CI is done for a while. Ill still leave my application for RRH up because it seems like something I can strive for and make the server better but in CI it has just lost the touch it used to have for me. As far as contacting me goes I'll always be in the discord and the homies can always reach out. With that all said I wish every single insurgent luck with their play time and hope they get the enjoyment I had when I first played the server.

Now I cant not mention all the homies

Active GL homies

Ignis - One of the best friends I've made on this server. Get that HCMD position back bro you have more than earned it. (Trash at D2)

Bossatron - God's Yoinkest Sploinker. Watched this guy go from a minge to a legend and a great friend. (Still never got BD on the red lake 💀 

Alexx - Great SA/General/CMDR/VCMDR/Havoc VCMDR (Mans has been so many leadership roles I lost count. ALSO IS GERMAN!!)

Cecil - Real name is.... I forgot. (Funny Foxhound man)

Pills - One of the bros, People say you getting general changed you but you are still an amazing guy and will always be a great friend I went through CI with. (100% Isn't addicted to drugs)

Kiwi - Great CMDR that stepped up when we needed it, put up with alot of my dumbass on EFT and even shot me in the face a few times.

Kieran - Fucking amazing chef and funny ass guy. Gave me some good life tips when I asked about bartending. 

Ireland - OMG IS THAT CI MAJ Ireland!?!? (Fucking goated homie that pulls way to many hours at his job)

Lukemario - Funny monke (Sucks at smash and pokemon) (Jk...)

Pure - Fake mute and is literally a Destroyer clone (Never click links from this fucker he will scare the shit out of you)

Destoyer - Real mute and is literally a Pure clone (Ran my shit so many times on Nu7 and is the best E4 head on the roster Just ask Sean Johnson)

Sam - Didn't have to many interactions with you but you seem chill as fuck (The real E4 main of CI)

Big Bob - Avid cheater and will head eyes you from across the map in EFT (Big Iron is his new name use this every chance you get)

Ender - Inspired me to make all my memes. (Kid named Ender)

Sean Johnson - Best CI comman... wait he stepped down? (The best E4 head currently on roster just ask Destroyer)

Some Weeb - Biggest fucking comeback of 2022-2023. This mans changed his whole attitude and then some. (Give this man E4 and CMD)

Mary - Funny bio main kek. (I accidently shot them in the face alot.)

Resigned GL homies

Coltable - The original Duck main. (Funny Destiny 2 guy)

Hoovy - The fucking legend himself. Watched me go from a SEC PVT to my highest points on this server. (King of Roguelikes and the cause of my Blight addiction) (Still have a bookmark of his forums account lmao)

Cosmic - Had a few rough patches but a shit ton of great memories. (One of the reasons I'm a bartender now lol)

Orange - Funny CI general and is oddly shaped like a fruit? (Friendliest guy you will meet ever)

Gar - TITAN HAMMER GO BRRRRR (We duo'd a dungeon once with only hammers. Shit was wack)

Grey - Kicked the shit out of people with me in a SF pt once. (resigned before I came back)

Tempus/Ominious/Grim/Detroit man - To many names so I just learned his first name. (Lots of EFT memories)

Tydrix - Come my time has brother. Join you in retirement I will. (Og bro and one of the first friends I made on this server)

Deuce - Single handly former my whole ass spotify playlist (The best mic spammer of all time)

New Rowphin - My first ever friend on this server. Truly an amazing guy and hopefully will remain as such. (Off hours king)

Lee - The most active CI member and a fucking CI legend. (That is all there is no meme)

Dick Grayson - Sucks at EFT and will run scav kits every chance he gets (Worst E4 lead...Jk.)

Jeff - Funny EMT man (Is the reason I got the courage to go to med school)

Frog - Funny alabama man. (Still refuses to hangout and shoot people IRL.. smh)

Jackwebb - Funnier alabama man (Actually hung out and shot people with me IRL YIPPIE!!!)

Thats all I have the time to type out and my fucking hands hurt. Until i see you all again. Scooter signing off 👋

Funny ass clips 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Xh9rCBwEz834j/otJGdNIzE2Ic?invite=cr-MSxQWlMsMjQzNzg4MTYs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YM9bFddT5fVzT/boqmLZRJzyN1?invite=cr-MSw3MVksMjQzNzg4MTYs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YVqnVkfBiVWyz/BuKeI1JzZP7P?invite=cr-MSxVaWksMjQzNzg4MTYs

https://medal.tv/games/destiny-2/clips/11CUquy0K2zW-t/d1337ZQdFrtt?invite=cr-MSxGZUssMjQzNzg4MTYs

https://medal.tv/games/destiny-2/clips/11Ohq8dQUi60XZ/d1337gGRTxnP?invite=cr-MSxzUmUsMjQzNzg4MTYs

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

20 minutes ago, Scooty said:

Pure - Fake mute and is literally a Destroyer clone (Never click links from this fucker he will scare the shit out of you)

Lmfao true, sad to see you go but things happen

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

o7 man twas fun to have you pack for a while, hopefully ill still be here if/when you return!

56 minutes ago, Scooty said:

Ireland - OMG IS THAT CI MAJ Ireland!?!? (Fucking goated homie that pulls way to many hours at his job)

Also yes, yes it is

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

58 minutes ago, Scooty said:

(Still never got BD on the red lake

image.png.632f542c06b345b29af15ae47c94ed90.png jokes on you i did (sad to see u go istg if we dont keep playin yo ima be slightly sad until fall)

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

give him 3-4 months he'll be back

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

And so the scooter keeps on scooting. 

Better still help with a raid or 2.

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

people say I switched up but then proceed to not tell me how...

I feel the exact same

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Damn bro wtf, come back one day pls

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

7 hours ago, Scooty said:

Destoyer - Real mute and is literally a Pure clone (Ran my shit so many times on Nu7 and is the best E4 head on the roster Just ask Sean Johnson 

Wtf fuck Pure, weird you resigned didnt even expect that but ur bad with snipers yo, cya and come back

• Skull 1

Denied you can leave in 6 months 

Take it easy man come back to us when your ready you will always be welcome in CI 

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17