Tank's Resigning

Artillery Tanks

Name: Tank
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62434805
Reason for leaving: Focus the other server, don't worry I will be back, idk how long going be, if server don't die.

To:

J0LT: Furry, good luck getting DoTF or not idk, chill guy

Der: Inactive on CMD overseers ngl, good luck on CMDR

Purp: Goofy head

Pure: sorry pure, you on own on FE, but you are great guy, and chill.

Mark Robinson: I didn't learn about you, no clue, sorry.

Yamato: Ship

Core: You are great guy, we have lots fun each other, mad mad, good luck getting MAJ or not idk

Koda: I didn't learn about you, no clue, sorry.

Pixel: Mango, I learn some about you, you are chill guy, and forgot I have strike, I be promo by you.

Hola: I didn't learn about you, Core Boyfriend (fr).

IITRAKTORII: I didn't learn about you, and you love CA (fr), you are chill guy.

Zboz: GenSec CPT, you are chill guy.

Ducky: Duck.

Henderson: A, it my guy from E11, I have lots about you, you are chill guy, so good luck getting 1LT or not idk.

Quacksalber: I have learn lots about you, so good luck getting 1LT or not idk.

Tangerine Baker: My guy is insane on EOI.

Jason Slade: Good Luck on CMD.

Schoodst: Good Luck on CMD, also you are nerd.

Soul: Inactive on CMDR, but you are great CMDR.

Yato: I didn't learn about you, but you are great CMDR.

Piller: Cowboy Texas, my guy Speed run to SMT, but you are great CMDR.

Akuto: Good Luck on E11.

Tyler: you are great guy, and very helpful, good luck on Research

Nu7 Enlisted/NCO: make sure you take LOA or else something happened to you

other server https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ZO5Voi7FQ5Lxg/d1337DL3Lygr?invite=cr-MSx3SUcsMjcxNzU1NDks

Here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ZYEwTaRt6N59M/d1337TPaLJIi?invite=cr-MSxHQnEsMjcxNzU1NDks

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/weFmmw5p6tp2a/d13370SINf1C?invite=cr-MSxXY1UsMjcxNzU1NDks
other file is missing 

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

So sad to see you go =(

You were definitely the most active command member :classic_sad:

Hope to see you come back soon

I will keep bounty board alive for you!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Great command member, Always cool having you around, Good luck on the other server and god speed 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

It's sad to see you go tank Hope you have fun on whatever server that may be fly high brother.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Later homeslice diggity dawg, even though your english needs just a little work, you did some great things for Nu7. O7 to you sir, you always have a welcome home here.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 3/17/2023 at 10:01 AM, Artillery Tanks said:

Schoodst: Good Luck on CMD, also you are nerd.

first time i read this i didn’t see this lol, anyways you are the most nerdiest nerd to ever nerd 🤓 (jk tho u a real one)

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

• J0LT locked this topic