General Suggestion - Change to SCP-096 (ESP) - Accepted [Completed]

Ectoplasm

What are you suggesting? - I've been playing around a lot with 096, and while he is extremely fun, I feel he lacks something that is typically always assosciated with him in lore and gameplay renditions. SCP 096 will innately know the location of ANYBODY who has seen his face, and will hunt them down as such. A great example of what I'm looking for is in SCP Secret Lab. When 096 is viewed, after a few seconds of doing his rage animation, he gets ESP on all targets that saw his face. 

How would this change better the server? - I beleive it would make 096 more accurate to his lore, and would also give 096 what I think is the final piece to completing him as an SCP on gaminglight. I think that it would help 096 know WHO saw him, and actually make it so they can't just hide in a room to escape him. This would also hopefully give 096 players a reason not to just run through the site rampantly because they cant find their target.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - This would give a SIGNIFICANT boost in power to 096, as hiding would no longer be an option.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-096 Players.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Heres a good video I found, at about 0:50 you can see 096s ESP and how it works. At 6:30 you can see what it looks like with multiple targets.

spacer.png

I think this is a cool idea but at the same time there should be a considerable cooldown on it's ability to see people through walls.

+/- Support

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

20 hours ago, Kaizer said:

I think this is a cool idea but at the same time there should be a considerable cooldown on it's ability to see people through walls.

+/- Support

Disagree. It should be able to see anyone that looks at it through walls as it would be able to find anyone in lore.

+Support for the suggestion.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:42 PM, Ardo said:

+support no one should be able to escape 096 or cheesing him

i cannot count the amount of times i’ve been able to completely juke 096 by closing a door and just sitting right next to it.   096 should be able to track people down and kill them instantly.

i feel like 096 needs an overall update tbh, i’ve set him off by just looking at his feet which is broken af since it’s his face that sets him off, also when he kills all targets that viewed his face he should automatically exit rage mode.

+support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support 

The community seems to really like the idea and it was well described in the suggestion. As long as this change does not take too much time and resources I do not see why to not add it.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 3/21/2023 at 7:49 AM, HuntR said:

+Support 

The community seems to really like the idea and it was well described in the suggestion. As long as this change does not take too much time and resources I do not see why to not add it.

+support

technically speaking SCP-096 shouldnt stop being enraged until whoever looked at him is dead but this will do

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 1 month later...