Yamato's A-1 Officer Application

Yamato

1. Name: Yamato

2. Current and Former RP Ranks: Nu7 CPT  (1 year 1Lt), HTF MSG, (DHBHM) E-11 CPL  Former: D5 MSGT (x3), Experienced Medic, Gensec MSGT. RRH GUARDIAN KILO 20

3: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101762856

4: Discord ID: Atago2.0#7434

5: Why do you want to be an Officer?:

Sound's Like a New experience that I'd Love to take part of, along with learning new features of being an redacted Branch. I don't expect or want a high CMD rank but I'd love to get that jumpstart straight to command. Of course such words are looked down upon but I assure you as command I will do exactly what I'm to do and even go beyond expectations. As A-1 Being a branch of the past that I hadn't gotten to experience myself I'd love to see what it was like, even if it's different from the past, SOPs change and rules change and all must accept.  Personally I wouldn't mind a LCMD or SCMD slot, I can fill in either responsibility with due diligence and proper execution of planning. 

6: What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?:

Been CMD in Nu7 for over a year, been apart of the server for over 2 years, decent reputation in the server. I've constantly shown full loyalty to my command rank and my branch, along with the server itself. Decent leadership skills and roleplay skills.  I was apart of the RRH before it was revamped and I have the old A1 doc to use for any reference. Trainings, Squading and and exercises are few things that I'm great at doing, My personal favorite is Breaching and Clearing but proper formations and proper etiquette in the field, Making sure good soldiers follow their orders cleanly and efficiently. 

Many can vouch that I'm well collected and Calm in a lot of scenarios, logical and Wide thinking. While not SUPER active because I have a Life outside of GMod, When I do get on, I stay on and do my hardest at my job.  When doing Flag up pings, I try hyping up my fellow branch members with motivational messages or even giveaways for doing their jobs, and as head of my sub-branch I've done all I can to become the best head for it.  What I lack in Combat expertise, I make up for in roleplay technique. 

7: How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:

I'll be constantly In character and doing my hardest to show a good impression of A1 to all branches, even if we're seem as "Too OP" or "Unfair". Along with trying to stop any drama caused by lower ranks and call out any power tripping within the branch. Being a good sportsman during altercations proves to most that one bad apple can't ruin it all. Unless the apple is at the top.
Yes Branch Relations usually never stay good due to the nature of Human beings, but as a command I have duties and responsibilities that I must uphold and one such responsibility is making sure that everyone enjoys the experience in the branch and that no drama be started by petty lies or actions, People that start drama or branch wars shouldn't be respected or allowed to continue their drama. Remove the issue before it spreads, or starts. As Command I myself have to be unbiased in all scenarios in-and-out of character, Following rules as guided without creating opposition from someone else, and giving guidance and assistance to all that require it, essentially the role of staff without the staff part, or tools. 

I'll be doing my best to host PTs even if I haven't before PTs are actually a great way to learn about each other in a similar sense so hosting them will definitely be one of my plans in keeping strong relations. 

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support

Though I have not had much direct interaction with you, I have seen and played around with you over my few years of playing on the server, I believe you more then have the experience and capability to help the branch has command. would make a good addition to the A-1 command staff. though I would of liked to see a bit more effort put into the application.

Edited by Rommel

10 minutes ago, Rommel said:

though I would of liked to see a bit more effort put into the application.

I did it on my phone. I'm at school rn so not too much time to write a giant application.  Will edit later. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+Support

Having worked with Yamato not only in Nu7 but in RRH as well I can confidently say he is more than qualified. Great member of command and has multiple SF experience's. Always great to be around and is never toxic or mean in any way  

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

4 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

+Support

Having worked with Yamato not only in Nu7 but in RRH as well I can confidently say he is more than qualified. Great member of command and has multiple SF experience's. Always great to be around and is never toxic or mean in any way  

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

[Updated a whopping 4 times in the past 20 hours]

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
1 Year DHBHM 

On 3/7/2023 at 9:51 AM, Big Bob said:

+support

Though I have not had much direct interaction with you, I have seen and played around with you over my few years of playing on the server, I believe you more then have the experience and capability to help the branch has command. would make a good addition to the A-1 command staff. though I would of liked to see a bit more effort put into the application.

As his Overseer this is true bro has grown went from being basically inactive to being one of the most active cmd behind some others

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+Support
-Does fine work at leading his sub-branch
-Good leadership qualities
-Mature
-Responsible
-Would fit great with a SCMD position

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic