Tyler -Alpha 1 Officer Command Application

tylerdiffee1

1. Name: Tyler

2. Current and former RP ranks: Current Rank [ DHOR - Research, SM - Nu7 and D5 PVT ] I used to be SGT in Security.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243606814

4. DiscordID: TylerPortal#2911

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to be an officer, because I have experience in combat in MTF before and bring Activity into this new branch. I love to bring some pt in this new branch, so people can at least enjoy this new branch and bring some excitement into the branch, so the enlisted can be hyped all the time.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I have experienced all kinds of branches in the past, including MTF, Medical/Maint, Research, and including CI. As Officer, I can simultaneously bring into half roleplay and combat. I want to bring my roleplay experience as HCMD in research into this new branch to create some roleplay scenarios. 

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: When I was a research command, my goal was to bring some stronger branch relationship with the other branches. I like doing some PT with the other branch, because it is a good way to build a stronger alliance with the other branches and show the other branches trusted.

Edited by tylerdiffee1
Fixing

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• tylerdiffee1 changed the title to Tyler -Alpha 1 Officer Command Application
16 hours ago, Warthog said:

+support

Tyler is always brimming with new ideas i can see him being in charge of new stuff for A1 when it gets reworked.

Research man w

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-support

personally I think you lack the experience and capability to perform inside the A-1 officer role. I think you would do better inside the enlisted and NCO ranks better learning how the branch would operate. This is due to not prior SF experience with your main branch being research nothing against research I just think the skills would not translate into the environment A-1 is bringing to the table.

-Support

I don't think you have the leadership prowess expected of an A1 Leadership. think you need to do what big Bob said and start small and rise up because you generally seem unexperienced in the SF field.

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

I still believe that no one needs special forces experience to be looked at as a potential candidate because then like half of the people in the apps would be snapped out of existance lmao, he's literally a high command so he does know how to tell people what is wrong and right, me and him rose the ranks of Nu7 together and he was really damn good at his job there he'd make an amazing officer!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

22 hours ago, Big Bob said:

-support

personally I think you lack the experience and capability to perform inside the A-1 officer role. I think you would do better inside the enlisted and NCO ranks better learning how the branch would operate. This is due to not prior SF experience with your main branch being research nothing against research I just think the skills would not translate into the environment A-1 is bringing to the table.

Its a video game

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic