Ireland.

Name: Ireland

Current and former RP ranks: 

[Current] CI MAJ, Nu7 LCPL, OH-11

[Former] CI CPT, Nu7 SGT, D5 LCPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91756439

DiscordID: UnsilentNinja#0554

Why do you want to be an Officer?: 

I want to be an officer because I believe it would be a good and new experience for me, I am a good leader and want to help this branch succeed. Seeing as I've basically only held an officer position in CI, it would be a good experience to hold one within the foundation as well. I would also be a good fit for an officer position because of my activity, I try to be on at least a few hours every day as long as IRL things don't interfere. I have spent a small time in the new RRH system and have had fun with it and I would like to help it grow and be successful (Also bc I have a free life and this would be a fun way to use it).

What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?:

I have been an officer in CI twice, once I made my way to CPT before having to resign due to school, and currently I have earned the rank of MAJ after coming back as a 2LT. I have been apart of this community since late 2021 and have been in an officer position for a majority of that time so I know what the responsibilities and duties are like. I have also recently had the privilege to lead a subbranch which has helped me learn how to listen to feedback and attempt to make the best decisions that benefit the greatest number of people. Before coming to GL, I've had experience from various other servers where I served in similar roles. I also have limited experience in being in an SF (Both RRH and E4). I believe all of this experience combined would make me a good command member. 

How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:

Personally I try to remain kind to everyone on the server even when we disagree on certain things. I plan on trying to help create and sustain a non-toxic environment within the branch and outside as much as I can. I will also push for us to work with other branches whenever we can as that in and of itself would build better branch relations.  For communication, I am always willing to talk to members of other branches, and even if I'm not online, my discord DMs are always open and I will respond as fast as possible.

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

+Support
From my experiences in-game, Ireland has been an amazing command member, great enlisted for otherr branches, and overall a good guy who would fit the branch well

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

16 minutes ago, Mangoo said:

+Support
From my experiences in-game, Ireland has been an amazing command member, great enlisted for otherr branches, and overall a good guy who would fit the branch well

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

+Support
Professional, intelligent and very approachable, one of the more mature members of CI I've had the pleasure of working with in Command, would undoubtably do great in A1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

• 3 weeks later...

+Support

Great HLS and great guy overall. No doubt he'd be amazing.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic