Ban appeal- Denied

Alias

Steam Name: Alias

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580018974

Ingame Name: Alias

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: N/A does not say

Reason for Ban: Hacking. (It was exploiting)

Dispute: Okay so I had made a sit. When I was brought to the sit I had asked for the bug report format and the staff asked me what bug was it. I said its a exploit where you could change ur model in to anything I then changed my model to show the staff. And they then banned me. Also the exploit has been patched and fixed 

Edited by Alias

Forums Diplomat Message

Please keep all messages to a + or - support basis, and as always, remain respectful.

- Forums Diplomat Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

@Bub Was the person who it says banned you. He could say that something else occurred, but if you actually did do what you said and disclosed the exploit in a staff sit, I do not believe you should be banned for that.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Hacking or exploit, both can affect the server and gameplay in a bad way

so i -support

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

@Bub I'm gonna wait to see what he says on this before I deliver a + or - support.

However, if you did do what you said you did, and tried to expose it to a staff member, I believe it was wrong to ban you for that. 

With that being said, SMT usually doesn't make mistakes, SMT also won't get directly involved in a ban unless it's something really serious. Being the track record that you have, I'm inclined to believe that this was justified.

Edited by KLONDU

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF