Azrael's Support Team Application

Azrael_

Would you like to see me as a Support Team? (Please put reasons below.)  

1. 1. Would you like to see me as a Support Team? (Please put reasons below.)

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Azrael

Steam Name: [GL] Azrael

SteamID:Ā STEAM_0:1:173721246

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922):Ā š¯”øš¯•«š¯•£š¯•’š¯•–š¯•¯#0098

What is your staff rank in GamingLight?: I am an Event Team Moderator for PoliceRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Every time that I am on the server, I am in TeamSpeak. I would say I'm quite often in TeamSpeak.

How often do you use Discord?: Everyday, of which I also utilize for when interacting with the community or the servers.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?: I would love to apply myself into the realm of the support team to better assist players of the community for when they encounter issues that they are not able to combat on their own. As being apart of the support team, I believe this would be a better way for me to serve in the community altogether, by providing people with assistance where they might require in both TeamSpeak and Discord. As a former member of the support team, I understand the responsibilityĀ of this position and it furthermore motivates me to do great things in this position. I have been in the position of where I am unsure of certain things regarding the community and wanted to hear from someone else what to do, as I'm sure most people have. Being apart of the support team would help combat the occurrences in where people would require help with potentially unfamiliar areas, and that is a primary factor in what makes me want to join the team.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?: I believe I can be a trusted member of the support team as well as community due to the amount of time and experience I hold with the community overall. I have previously staffed for the community and furthermore even worked on the support team. Through my time with the servers, I have seen many wonderful staff and support members, and I have learned with them all of the skills required to appropriately demonstrate respect and integrity, and I choose to follow in their steps as much as I can to bring all I have to offer into the community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?: If a support ticket were to be reported in, I would first move into the channel the person is in and introduce myself as a member of the GamingLight Support Team in a calm and professional manner, and ask them what issue they have encountered. I would work with diligenceĀ and respect as I assisted them with the problem at hand, suggesting feedback and solutions when available.

Edited by Azrael_

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~Ā Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year VeteranĀ "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"Ā  FormerĀ Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Ā 

Ā 

17 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Communicator.Ā 

Long time member in the community

Ā 

Edited by Matilda

- PoliceRP Super AdminĀ & Mayonnaise loverĀ -

FBIĀ  Director 1K-21Ā |Ā HRT OverseerĀ Ā | SRT SGTĀ |Ā UMC LVL 5Ā 

Reserves: Trooper MAJĀ Ā | CERT 2LTĀ Ā | State Head FTOĀ Ā | EMS LT

+SupportĀ 

Azrael is very excellent with communication has the experience within the community and also doesn't mind helping people in need

I think he would make a great support member

21 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Communicator.Ā 

Would be great support member

Ā 

RidgelandĀ 
Former Lead Admin

On 2/26/2023 at 12:40 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Communicator.Ā 

Would be great support member

^^^
Seen you around and others believe you are worthy
+support!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII |Ā Reznov Klushie | FoxxĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā On: Ā Alpha-8 | Ā S.T.A.R.S |Ā Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers'Ā 

spacer.png

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support.Ā 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

Ā 

• Bon locked this topic