• no

In-Game Name:Ponik

Steam Name:[GL]Ponik

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:165374345

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922):!🇺🇦Ponik🇺🇦!#1488

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?Mod on Police RP

How often are you on Teamspeak?Everyday

How often do you use Discord?Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?I would like to join the support team to benefit Gaminglight in an even more positive way, grow as a Staff Member. I've been a part of the PoliceRp Staff team for a while now and my experience with the staff team and what players generally go through can be beneficial. Since as staff and with my departments I am constantly in TeamSpeak I can use that time to help new players get set up in the community. Like I've said before I've been with Gaminglight for a couple years and have been a staff member for several weeks now. I like to continue learning and grow myself within the team as to always be. I've been supported in the past and helped with almost everything that I could, in every way possible. I understand all the rules and duties of a support member very well and I could help newer support members as well.  

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?you should trust me to become a member of the Support Team because I am professional, I have a lot of passion, I am a fast learner, I am friendly, I am hard working, I never panic, and I never rage. Also, as I said already, I’ve been a support team member before, so I know how it works. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? "Hello, my name is Ponik from Gaminglight's Support Team. How can I help you?"

• Manager

+ Support 

I do not know you personally, however I do see you in TS a lot! With your activity alone I think it would be beneficial to the Support team! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support

Friendly and professional. 

Got lots of knowledge and has been in the Support Team before!

Good luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

23 hours ago, Curtis said:

+ Support 

I do not know you personally, however I do see you in TS a lot! With your activity alone I think it would be beneficial to the Support team! 

5 hours ago, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

+support very nice member of staff very active on ts and in game as well 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

On 2/26/2023 at 12:06 PM, Curtis said:

+ Support 

^^^
App also looks good!
+support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/26/2023 at 12:06 PM, Curtis said:

+ Support 

active as fuck on TS that something good and great activity recommendation improve the forum activity

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 2/27/2023 at 6:43 AM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 2/27/2023 at 5:43 AM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic