Matt’s resignation

Matt_t

Name: Matt
Warden Name (If Applicable): Nero
Juggernaut Name (If Applicable): Matt
SteamID (If Resigning): STEAM_0:1:118652822
What needs to be updated (Rank, FTO, Wardens, Strikes, Activity, Promotion date, or notes): Resigning
What is the new entry needed?: Resignation 

Well hello to anyone reading this, this may seem unexpected to some and expected by others. I think it is my time to resign, I have gotten to the extent that I am so burnt out and work has gotten crazy so that I do not have much time now for the server and I do not want to be holding up a command spot within security or within wardens. This is done on phone so yeah expect it to be rough around the edges. 
I have had amazing fun during my time in security, I joined security at the start of September of 2022. I reached the rank of Sergeant Major in about a month or so. I transferred from E11 as captain into the spot of security 2LT and then a few weeks after and then earned the rank of 1LT. So yeah that was my little backstory of my time within GENSEC .

Just a few things for people:

Lovelock: Your amazing keep up the great work, and making sure that some of the Beira rule. You were an amazing security member and a great warden. We had some amazing times during the last 5-6 months and a lot of them are memorable. Just don’t be a pain in the ass 

Eevee: Keep rocking on, you are an amazing Security Command member and a great Deputy Squad Lead in wardens. You rose through the Wardens ranks because you are the model warden. We had some great times and hope everything gets better. Again make sure the Brits rule!

Pork Rind: You are such a great guy, one minute you are a SNCO next minute you are Senior Command. You were supposed to be my Deputy Squad Lead l, but you were yoinked the day before. You were an amazing Squad Lead and rightfully deserve the WP spot. We had a lot of laughs and some polite disagreements but most of the laughs were great. Keep on rocking and hope to see you as a DHOS or HoS. 

Baby Arm: You are just cringe . . . I am joking kind of. You have been a great friend and colleague, you have mentored me a lot through security and within wardens. You have been a great Legate and keep on with the amazing work for wardens and relations with juggs and wardens have never been as good as it is now . You will definitely get DHoS soon. 

Bucket: oh fucket it’s bucket. You are a great friend and we had our laughs. You are a fantastic member of security and a great chief juggernaut, juggs and wardens have never been as close as it is now. Hope you rise through the ranks you genuinely deserve to. 

Zboz: The Zobz man, well what can I say, docs docs docs. You were the technical man within wardens and then left us high and dry, IM KIDDING! You were a great member of security and a great person in total. Hope your new branch treats you as well as they should. 

Marthan: Be active, stop being inactive. Generally a great friend, yes we bullied each other well I bullied you and it was fun but we had our laughs. 

Ein: Mr Ein, when I first met you, you were a colonel and the warden legate. You were an amazing legate, then you decided to resign. But even whilst your weren’t in security your art you made was top notch. You have a great future in graphic design, keep on being great. 

Agny: JustAgny ew just ew. You are a great friend, you should actually sleep more instead of being in game at like 4 am in the morning. We had some good laughs and some great PTs   Keep on rocking on and making FTO. 

Drizzle: You are a great Head of Security. You keep invading my weather app, you seem to be everywhere. (When it says if it’s cloudy, raining but it is drizzling it says Drizzle. 😂) You for some reason accepted my transfer to Security, probably one of the worst mistakes. 😂 it has been a pleasure to serve under you. Keep making security great. 

Sprink: Didn’t really know you as well but one thing I am constantly reminded of when I think of wardens. When your promoted me to Deputy Squad Lead of Legion V, when you announced you were ‘being nuked’. Funniest promotion I have ever seen. 

Other security

If I didn’t mention any of you don’t be offended, Keep up the amazing and keep making security great. Security is one of the back bones within the foundation, keep working and you will soon rise through the ranks. 

Edited by Matt_t

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

Love all  the way m8 amazing leader shown me how to be best of the best and will keep proven myself  is u ever have time come and I best get your number to keep in touch and have laughs 

• Laughing 1

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

• J0LT locked this topic