Phill 2nd ban appeal

Warthog

Steam Name: I am cat 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123911451

Ingame Name: Phill 

Ban Length: permanent (wowzers)

Admin that Banned you: Elevate (it was on behalf of Weiss) 

Reason for Ban: Rogue (that's what it says when I try joining the server, the more detailed explanation is that I spawned in a bunch of NPCs and explosives after being removed from Event Team and almost crashed the server.)

Dispute:

My biggest wish is that my ban is not removed entirely, but shortened to like 6 months or something.

I really do not have anything to dispute other than the fact I thought I was being funny. After being banned almost 2 months ago, I soon realized how my actions could have been interpreted as someone that was trying to crash the server. There is nothing on Earth that can excuse my actions. Many days I find myself looking at Gaminglight SCP RP on the list of Gmod servers and getting mad at myself for getting banned in such a stupid manner. Before I got banned, I had 0 warnings and 0 bans so I was never really a troublemaker, but I was quite stupid because I remember Pills would constantly drag me in the Gamma room on TS because I was a very funny Major in CI. (I blew up 4 EOI on accident). For context that was when they got the new disguises, so it said they were researchers, and I was E4, so I killed them and then Pills was like "noooooooo". E4 was pretty cool shout out to Alexxx for feeling bad about me not getting in and favoriting me in.

I saw an announcement Chief made where players that were not perma banned could hop on the server as ghosts to reduce their ban and I think if I had a 6-month ban, I could play enough to reduce it by like 1 month so technically it wouldn't be that bad for me. Hell, even if you made by ban 60 years I would still pop in as a ghost because I would find that funny (but 60 years is like a long time don't actually do that please thank you)

I remember how many friends I met on this server, and I have seen any of them leave which is sad (obligatory list: Clyde, Diamondback, Pills, Grayson, Opera, Tyler, Sogi, Hale, Billybob, Adams, Domz, and Global). They are all really cool people but Global is very bad at this Roblox game called Funky Friday. If anyone here was a fan of Billy Bob, he streams on twitch now so go sub to him (I can't link him but if you knew him you will know where to find it).

I think one of my favorite times in this server was when I was in research with a bunch of goobers, and we would constantly host mass tests, but they would always be lighthearted nothing too serious and then Billy Bob would start singing his country songs and I would blow someone up with TFA ammunition. There was this one time I found an emerald dupe on the gmod workshop and when I pasted it, it wouldn't go away so it was stuck there until the server restarted (sometimes I would place an emerald in a hidden spot and challenge my friends to find it). I think this emerald is a story of how I messed the server up when I was trying to be funny because the emerald isn't supposed to stay there it needs to be gone like what if Weiss saw me putting unremovable emeralds down I could've been banned for that too. 

I've always tried to be a funny person on the server you can really see it if you look for my last event announcement where Ghetto Gamer and The Plug from Ghetto Smosh have a boxing tournament. That event was nothing more than a comedy act, but I still put some effort into it and it was pretty funny according to the 1 guy that showed up.  My other events were more passive I'd say like I would find ways to bring SCPs from the website over ingame but I started running out of ideas for ET which did lead to me getting striked and removed. 

Grayson and Cecil were telling me to make a ban appeal because I kept asking them for RND tryouts so yeah thank them for this post. 

TL, DR: I am very sorry for attempting to crash the server after being removed from event team I miss hanging out with all my bros and doing funny stuff together I hope the admins of Gaminglight will show mercy to me.

here is a funny cat to make you +support my post (its psychology) 

image.thumb.png.775a14499e7175e97d07dd665963b7ad.pngwoah this cat is taking a selfie that's crazy.

I think being a player with a 60-year ban would be bragging rights tbh like just walk up to people as a ghost and they see 60 years above my head. Also, can the ghost players escape dblock if they sneak past everyone? If you actually make my ban 60 years that would be funny, but like only do that if that's the best deal you can give me 🙂

I just proofread this, and it sounds like a shit post but that's how I write. This is my mark of I am being genuine please believe me. 

Edited by Warthog
i got banning person wrong whoopsies

#RipRND you will be missed

+support
chill guy and had some funny events

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

+support

Was a dumbass but think he should be given a second chance

• Laughing 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

8 hours ago, wXc GameHunter said:

Should just be an ET blacklist anyways, don't see why people get perma banned for abusing ET

You must have missed the almost crashed the server part.

Going rogue for ET, Staff, or RP is reason for bans the majority of the time.

UNDER REVIEW

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Piller locked this topic

Upon review of this and upon speaking to the ET Lead, we believe commuting your sentence to 4/30/23 is a reasonable adjustment. Please keep in mind that this is contingent on you not causing issues in the meantime.

ACCEPTED

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT