1. 1. Should I get Major?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Jack Simmons 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:426989642

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 almost 5 weeks.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Permission: Brucey and Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to the rank of Major for many reasons. One of the reasons I think that I should be promoted to the rank of Major is that I am very active even when it is not peak hours, and even into the late night hours. I also believe I should be promoted to the rank of Major because I have great leadership skills on and off duty I also can take command and initiative in situations on the go. I also believe that I should be promoted to the rank of Major because I am a person that has an amazing work ethic and can get anything done that I put my mind too. I also think I should be promoted to Major because I have a vast understanding of the SOP and everything within it. I also believe that I should be promoted to the rank of Major because I have vast command skills gathered from other departments and my time in low command. I also am well-known within the community and have a good reputation inside the community. I also am trying to get the rank of Major because it will better my ability to assist enlisted and the more experienced officer as well. These are the reasons that I think I should be promoted to Major, thank your for your time and for reading this.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes.

+support 

Active 

Nice good app

• Like 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+support

-Helped me as LT

-Active

-Professional in serious situations

-Vast experience in command

I think Jack is ready for a higher position in command, good luck!

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Don't get me wrong I have had some good experiences with Jack, but all of those were on criminal together. In all actuality I don't really see you playing on PD. Anytime I see you on PD is at the meetings. After those meetings you switch from the PD job. Before the meetings you are not on the job but about 5 minutes before. My biggest problem as well as other enlisted problems is the inactivity of PD command other then meetings. If activity of PD command is going to change, it is by only promoting officers that play on the whitelist on a regular basis rather then just at meetings. Mark and Solomon are fantastic examples. They are always on the PD whitelist. It is their main job they play on. That is how it should be if you plan on being high up in command. It is hard for people to follow someone they only see at meetings, and for that reason I am saying you should have a few weeks to show that commitment before being moved to major. No hard feelings, and the best of luck to you!

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/11/2023 at 2:32 PM, Mark001 said:

+support

-Helped me as LT

-Active

To elaborate more, Jack is super active and always is very helpful. I hope to see him getting this position.

Edited by RussTime
Words
  • Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 2/13/2023 at 7:21 AM, HuntR said:

Don't get me wrong I have had some good experiences with Jack, but all of those were on criminal together. In all actuality I don't really see you playing on PD. Anytime I see you on PD is at the meetings. After those meetings you switch from the PD job. Before the meetings you are not on the job but about 5 minutes before. My biggest problem as well as other enlisted problems is the inactivity of PD command other then meetings. If activity of PD command is going to change, it is by only promoting officers that play on the whitelist on a regular basis rather then just at meetings. Mark and Solomon are fantastic examples. They are always on the PD whitelist. It is their main job they play on. That is how it should be if you plan on being high up in command. It is hard for people to follow someone they only see at meetings, and for that reason I am saying you should have a few weeks to show that commitment before being moved to major. No hard feelings, and the best of luck to you!

I barly see u on at all might be time zone but i would say get more active

• Like 2

On 2/11/2023 at 3:32 PM, Mark001 said:

+support

-Active

• Like 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 2/11/2023 at 8:32 PM, Mark001 said:

+support

-Helped me as LT

-Active

On 2/11/2023 at 8:32 PM, Mark001 said:

+support

-Active

• Like 1

+ Support.

Jack you are always on PD or SWAT one of the two, while i have seen you on criminal before doing stuff and giving role-play when i am online (Which seems to be a lot now) i feel you are an asset to the department in training as well as giving ride along to new Officers

Best of luck!

• Like 1

+support

-Helped me as LT

-Active

On 2/21/2023 at 4:07 PM, Scrugs said:

+ Support.

Jack you are always on PD or SWAT one of the two, while i have seen you on criminal before doing stuff and giving role-play when i am online (Which seems to be a lot now) i feel you are an asset to the department in training as well as giving ride along to new Officers

Best of luck!

+Support i think he is ready 😄

• Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+support

-Helped me as LT

-Active

Please just be a bit more active on PD than just getting on for PD meetings

• Like 1

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"