Suki's Trial Moderator Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ARC 2LT Suki 07

What is your steam name?: [GL] Suki

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:179702578

Do you have any other experience with staffing?

Yes, I have had experience with other RP servers. I was a Moderator for GL a while ago back when I first joined and helped out keep the ISD clear of minges.

What date did you start playing on the community? Vaguely I believe it was October in 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? November 17, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster/Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 warns. 

Have you donated?  Yes, I have donated a good bit to the server.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator as I have been in the spot previously in the past and never did anything to break the trust of those higher up, I also believe that I deserve this spot as even though I'm not currently staff I try my best to keep everything peaceful within the server, I want to make sure everyone is happy and satisfied with each time I am on the server. I keep myself cool headed with a lot of situations on the ship when most would lose their patience, I have experience handling stressful situations such as staff not only in the past but the present with being in shock I learn each day how to find new ways to help newer ST's stay within the rules while having their own fun. While in the position, regardless of if I am on the job or on my RP life, I would make sure to conduct myself of a higher standard for other staff and members of the community to look up to as a Staff role is also a role model position for other players to see. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

If I were to accept a ticket where someone Mass RDMed there are several ways to go about it. 

A: If it's being reported by another player, I would ask for both to remain silent, if one if not both continue to curse at me or at each other I would have them both gagged and let them know if they kept the same behavior, they both could be warned. After hopefully the situation is calmed down, I would ask the reporting player to provide evidence of a mass RDM, if the evidence is provided and checks out, I would make sure to warn the person for Mass RDM then ask an Admin or someone who can do so in the staff discord to ban them for the 5-day ban that is given for the punishment. I would make sure to put the request in and provide the evidence that is given to me. Regardless of if the person is a friend, messing around with their friends or having a good time, it could potentially ruin someone else's game time on the server and must be dealt with by the book.

Edited by Itsuki_Mamoru
  • Laughing 1

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+support 
Very dedicated and trying to help the server into the better one
good applications
great guy and works very well
good luck 

1 hour ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

ass an Admin

P.S yes ass an admin for help too

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

+support

amazing person

amazing application

already a gm

previously a moderator

i hope you get trial mod suki

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

3 hours ago, skelel said:

+support

amazing person

amazing application

already a gm

previously a moderator

i hope you get trial mod suki

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

9 hours ago, ENT said:

+support 
good applications
good luck 

P.S yes ass an admin for help too

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support

-great guy

-dedicated

has experience 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

16 hours ago, ENT said:

+support 
good applications
good luck 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

20 hours ago, skelel said:

+support

amazing person

amazing application