• No (Explain why)

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:MiniEpic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195322115

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?:2,606 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:I know the rules very well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):3

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): Reason I would wish to join the event team is for many reasons. One is my experience, I was a event team member and also a cornadtior. I have great experience with hosting events, coming up with ideas, and also having leadership in some roles. Next is my activity, as I have stated I have 2,606 hours which can prove my activity. Next is my maturity and professionalism. I can maintain a good level of maturity when doing events, to give a good look on the event team. While doing that I can maintain a good level of professionalism. When doing events, I can also make sure the events are well hosted and that they are fun for new players or current players on the server. I can also help new players during events if needed or help other event team members with the knowledge I currently have and use to have when I was in event team. That is why I wish to join the event team, thank you.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): TDM, maybe with a nuke town map, etc. FFA when also a custom map or even in subs or something else. Protect the president, very nice event and a lot of people hop on to do this event. Prop Hunt - I think I somewhat know how to create this, very interesting event.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 5PM - 11 PM EST

Saturday and Sunday: 3 PM - 2 AM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?Yes

Edited by MiniEpic
Adding a poll (i forgor)
  • Like 1

minisigforums.webp

3 hours ago, Scor said:

+support

-experience

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

2 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

- Experience 

- Active

- Professional

-good guy

-nice 

-active on gamilghtinglight 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346