• No (Explain why)

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:MiniEpic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195322115

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?:2,606 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:I know the rules very well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):3

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): Reason I would wish to join the event team is for many reasons. One is my experience, I was a event team member and also a cornadtior. I have great experience with hosting events, coming up with ideas, and also having leadership in some roles. Next is my activity, as I have stated I have 2,606 hours which can prove my activity. Next is my maturity and professionalism. I can maintain a good level of maturity when doing events, to give a good look on the event team. While doing that I can maintain a good level of professionalism. When doing events, I can also make sure the events are well hosted and that they are fun for new players or current players on the server. I can also help new players during events if needed or help other event team members with the knowledge I currently have and use to have when I was in event team. That is why I wish to join the event team, thank you.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): TDM, maybe with a nuke town map, etc. FFA when also a custom map or even in subs or something else. Protect the president, very nice event and a lot of people hop on to do this event. Prop Hunt - I think I somewhat know how to create this, very interesting event.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 5PM - 11 PM EST

Saturday and Sunday: 3 PM - 2 AM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?Yes

Edited by MiniEpic
Adding a poll (i forgor)
  • Like 1

minisigforums.webp

1 hour ago, Scor said:

+support

-experience

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

3 hours ago, Scor said:

+support

-experience

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

2 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

- Experience 

- Active

- Professional

-good guy

-nice 

-active on gamilghtinglight 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director