Ashes Discord Ban Appeal- Accepted

Ashe Fox

Your name: Ashe Fox

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): 🌈 Ashe Teh Foxxo 🌈#4225

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 337670086666223627

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Causing arguments and making fun of donators in the general chat.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

This incident occurred I’d like to say 6-8 months ago at this point give or take, I’ve lost the exact ban date due to losing the DM with the bot. At the time I agree I was acting super immature with how the server is run and those who actually support it, I was going through a lot of drama involving me and certain other members of the community so I was already on edge at the time, and I guess I just lost my temper.

At the time I got banned I decided to distance myself from the community as I felt like it was having a negative impact on me, and that if I was prone to have a outburst like that it might be best to just accept the ban.

But personally I feel like I’ve grown as a person since then, and am not as sensitive as I was before, and I wanna offer a apology for what I said and that I admit donators are good for the server and keep it running. Me making fun of them was kinda just me coping and trying to dictate what people wanna do with their money and who they wanna support, and I realize now it’s not my place to decide what they spend money on.

I’m not claiming to have done nothing wrong, and I admit to my mistake before, but I ask for a second chance to prove I’ve bettered myself as a person.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

3 hours ago, Pure said:

+support
Eh he did get into some beef w some people i forgot the reason but idc
i think he should get a second chance but is a furry so idk🤔

well been a long time since he was banned so + Support

• Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 |  Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

20 hours ago, Pure said:

+support
Eh he did get into some beef w some people i forgot the reason but idc
i think he should get a second chance but is a furry so idk🤔

Been an decent amount of time and should get 1 more chance to prove himelf

• Thanks 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent| |Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+support 

Mate never even knew you got banned, its been a bit since your ban so ill help ya out with a +support [also hi its been a bit]

• Thanks 1

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Not sure what you said about donators to get banned as that's a very strange ban reason, so I will unban you. However, when I looked into the situation I found that there were several incidents that you were a part of. I want to make it clear that should any of those happen again, then you will be immediately rebanned on the discord and a game ban will be issued as well.

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT