Quinn's Officer Application for shock.

The_Project

Dear Shock command,

Hello my name is Quinn and I'm a 1SGT in Shock and wish to apply for officer since i do want to gain an officer experience in shock and help improve the Regiment. so take your time to read over  my application and i wish you a happy day.

I've been in Shock 27 Days but i've been in shock for 3 times now.and So far i have 7 weeks on the server so far and it will increase day by day and the reason why i feel that you deserve the position of officer is to be honest i feel like i deserved the possition because i'm more than cable to be one since i do have background experience of being one in the past since i was a CPT in medical, LTCOL in IQ and i'm currently a 1LT in DT. Also i want to be able to improve shock and make it a better place than currently is.  And I like shock alot & i don't want to see it go into chaos at all when all hell breaks loose some day, so i would like to wish to become ann= officer so i can impprove not just me but the regiment as a whole, but i can do little but as an officer i will be able to do a alot more than i normally can.

Also the reason why I can be trusted to hold this position is because When i'm active and doing my job. I'll always be watching and making sure nobdy is doing what they aren't sussposed to. and if they are breaking sop or server rules i'll have a talk with them to sort the issued out in a peaceful way instead of rude and iggorant way.
If i get chosen,  I'll will make sure as previously state keep and eye out for those who miss behave and if i get a report or i see them breaking sop/server rules i'll have a talk with him about and make sure it will get resolved in a peaceful way without violence or getting worst. but if i fail what i say, your free to remove me from officer position if you feel like i haven't been doing my job which is fine and under standable so it's up to you. and as i stated i won't let you down as many people might have.

And i can be active from 5:30pm EST to 11:00PM EST on week days and for weekend i can on whatever between 8:00am EST and 11:00pm EST for the weekend and I thank you fpr reading my application and if you wish to deind this appication,it's very understandable since this is my first Application ever, and i hope you have a nice day. 

- From Shock ENG 1SGT Quinn SK129

You'll have my + support if you follow the proper format!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support:

+Interested in helping the battalion.

+Prior experience in a position of NCO+.

+Has been in shock before.

-Support:

- Failed to follow the proper format provided.

-Can be stubborn with his superiors.

-Doesn't always take his job seriously.

Overall: +/- Neutral Support, You seem like a nice guy and you do seem interested, however, I think you need improvement. That said, good luck and hope for the best.

Edited by Mayluron
New information presented to me.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

10 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Overall: +Support, Good luck and hope for the best.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

Shock Security Officer Format:

What is your in-game name?

What is your current rank?

How long have you been in Shock?

How much time do you have on the server?

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

How active can you be?

Please Follow this Format!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 1/28/2023 at 11:59 AM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Overall: +Support, Good luck and hope for the best.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

recommend u to follow the format because they can instant denied it

On 1/27/2023 at 6:01 PM, clarence said:

You'll have my + support if you follow the proper format!!

same

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

- SUPPORT -

Often does not listen to higher ranks

Doesn't get along with a lot of people

Does not act as an officer should

+ Support +

Active

Wants to help Shock

Does a decent amount of tryouts

Overall: NEUTRAL Support

You've got the activity and mindset to be an officer, however, your attitude towards other people is not fit.

I would like to be proven wrong though!

GOOD LUCK!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

-Support

As someone who has been under and above you, I can say with a clear conscience you ARE NOT ready for Shock officer. On several occasions I have had to talk to you about your attitude towards troopers as well as to higher ups, you are a very active member of shock, but you don't listen to your higher ups which is a crucial part of being an officer as you show the enlisted and NCO's that its "okay" to talk back or not listen to their higher ups. I feel you need to improve on being open to criticism from
You're a good person overall but as a shock NCO you are NOT ready for this position. As well you need to make sure you follow the format of the application like everyone else has in the past.
Good luck on the application and have a good day Quinn!

Edited by Itsuki_Mamoru

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

DENIED

Command Team has decided to deny your application for the time being.
If you would like some information on what to improve on - Feel free to ask

You may Re-apply in 2 Weeks!

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK