Gov Heavy Job Suggestion - Denied

Slasher

What you want to see? - I want to see the gov Heavy jobs speed improved by a little

Why should we add it? - It should should be changed because it will let the people on gov heavy jobs actual stop people who are running on foot and because its unreasonably slow 

What are the advantages of having this? -The advantages are allowing people on heavy to stop crime on foot  

Who is it mainly for? -Gov heavy jobs

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Slasher

i dont care GIF 

- Support.

As much as I hate running so slow on heavy jobs, the speed is there to keep the game balanced for everyone.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

-Support 

Heavy jobs tend to have more armor and a gun with high fire rate and high capacity so it makes sense for them to be slower.  

In-fact I might suggest even making some of the heavy classes slower. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 1/24/2023 at 11:38 PM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

Heavy jobs tend to have more armor and a gun with high fire rate and high capacity so it makes sense for them to be slower.  

In-fact I might suggest even making some of the heavy classes slower. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+Support

These heavy jobs should be able to have their gov run speed back again, they don't have to use their Heavy Weapons E.G Their LMGs, being referred to as the Heavy Weapons because when you use and pull out the Longbow you are forced to slow down when using it when moving around with it as well as aiming down the sights etc so maybe the "Heavy" Weapons could be tweaked so when you have that so called "Heavy" Weapon out you slow down like the Longbow but when putting that "Heavy" Weapon away you can go back to normal with the normal Walk/Run Speed again, surely this can be done by SMT by looking into how the Longbow was made when you slow down when its pulled out and being used to then tweak the Heavy weapon Jobs that GOV have of their "LMG's/other heavy Weapons" to be the same etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator