Bitminer Suggestion - Denied

David

What do you want to see? - I would like to see the bitminer system replaced for this new one I found.

Why should we add it? - It would add new roleplay/gameplay for players. Also, a new crim update would be exciting!

What are the advantages of having this? - It would attract players to get on and try the new system. Plus, it is something new and refreshing to keep the server exciting.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/bitminers

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

8 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

the current addon on the server is dated and not up to the standards of most bitminer addons I think this is a needed change. This looks much nicer than the current addon. 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 1/25/2023 at 8:22 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

the current addon on the server is dated and not up to the standards of most bitminer addons I think this is a needed change. This looks much nicer than the current addon. 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-1, I would rather see more ways of making money added, then just another version of what we already have on the server. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 1/29/2023 at 3:30 AM, Ecott said:

-Support

The Current Bitminers we have on the server are easy and fine to use when bitcoin mining to make money etc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL