Please fix Zeta 6 [Completed]

Proximo

2 hours ago, Ayaya said:

+Support

Its a paid job and its been broken for months.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support

Perhaps the model could be changed to a regular Nu-7 or the E-11 Pathfinder model as an interim measure whilst SMT investigates the issues present with the current model.

Nu-7 Enlisted: models/kuge/hecurealistic/hecu_masked_pm_ofc.mdl

E-11 Pathfinder: models/payday2/units/hecu_soldier_player.mdl

46 minutes ago, Ozzie_ said:

+Support

Perhaps the model could be changed to a regular Nu-7 or the E-11 Pathfinder model as an interim measure whilst SMT investigates the issues present with the current model.

Nu-7 Enlisted: models/kuge/hecurealistic/hecu_masked_pm_ofc.mdl

E-11 Pathfinder: models/payday2/units/hecu_soldier_player.mdl

We tried switching models.

@Proximoyou need to follow the format. You also need to put bug reports in the bug report section. Please remake that in there with the proper person and hide this.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||