Strider - Ban Appeal

Darth Strider

1. Steam Name: Darth Strider

2. Ingame Name: Strider

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:606416942

4. Ban Length: 7 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Tuna

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute: The ban from tuna was true of what has happened to me since I was angry from the game, but I have learned from that mistake and I know that I can't take it back from what I said. But I was honest to the admins that talked to me about the situation, I was sorry for what I said since I was in a rage of when I said that word. But from what I know is that everyone deserves a second chance from what they did but I hope I deserve one as well. 

-support 

*I don't know what word you said, but since you said it and admitted to saying it, I wouldn't be so quick to unban you.

* Everyone makes mistakes, true. But that doesn't mean the punishment should be any less. To completely remove the ban would reverse the purpose of it all together.

I +support a ban reduction, but not a ban appeal, serve 2-3 days instead of the full 7

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

-Support 

I do think that you acknowledging you made a mistake and owning up to that is good but I don't think you should be unbanned or even have the banned reduced I think that dealing with the 7 day ban will help you learn from your mistake

• Like 1

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Leant his lesson, even got removed from purge for it 💀
+ First Ban, people learn from their mistakes

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

21 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

-Support 

I do think that you acknowledging you made a mistake and owning up to that is good but I don't think you should be unbanned or even have the banned reduced I think that dealing with the 7 day ban will help you learn from your mistake

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

21 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

-Support 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 1/18/2023 at 8:58 AM, YaBoyScyther said:

-Support 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 1/18/2023 at 12:58 AM, YaBoyScyther said:

-Support 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 1/18/2023 at 1:58 AM, YaBoyScyther said:

-Support 

^^ if your banned for homophobia in any way you deserve the ban unless it was a accidental sound clip. You gotta learn from your mistake and being unbanned doesn't teach you anything 

DENIED

Your account will not be receiving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic