Add an armory into lower dblock - Denied

Rex Velvet

What are you suggesting? - add an armory in lower dblock

How would this change better the server? - make dblock more fun to be in

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Dclass

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Rex Velvet

Lmaooooo no. Making dblock fun, and making dblock overpowered is two separate things. Its supposed to be a massive uphill fight, its that much more satisfying when you do get it. If you just want to kill people go on sarkic

-Support

6 hours ago, Ayaya said:

Lmaooooo no. Making dblock fun, and making dblock overpowered is two separate things. Its supposed to be a massive uphill fight, its that much more satisfying when you do get it. If you just want to kill people go on sarkic

-Support

we just need to fully embrace what this server is, a pvp arena

• Laughing 1

The Biggest -Support

This is single handedly the worst suggestions I have seen in some time.

It is laughable to believe that we would ever add an armory to D-Block, anywhere. Even for Security behind a locked door.

The idea that D-Class can buy weapons 10x better than Security's weaponry and then use it over and over again with no NLR is absolutely ridiculous.

Lets just remove the RP from SCP-RP because every Researcher, Maintenance or Medical that walks into D-Block will got shredded by D-Class with FG-42s.

Going further down the rabbit hole of turning the server into SCP-Death Match is what is hurting this community.

The fact I am even seeing this on the forums is awful.

35 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

The Biggest -Support

It is laughable to believe that we would ever add an armory to D-Block, anywhere. Even for Security behind a locked door.

The idea that D-Class can buy weapons 10x better than Security's weaponry and then use it over and over again with no NLR is absolutely ridiculous.

Lets just remove the RP from SCP-RP because every Researcher, Maintenance or Medical that walks into D-Block will got shredded by D-Class with FG-42s.

Going further down the rabbit hole of turning the server into SCP-Death Match is what is hurting this community.

same 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

46 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

The Biggest -Support

Damn this is what I'm also feeling, glad people agree. The server is slowly turning into just PVP we are still an SCP RP server so stop taking away the RP on it. I want the RP to come back cause at the moment it's just barely there and if its fully gone then you will lose allot of players.

Username: Stryker

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||