Movement Suggestion - Denied

David

What do you want to see? - I would like to see the movement changed to how the SCP RP handles movement.

Why should we add it? - Having the alt walk as a default will add more professionalism and realism to gov and crim.

What are the advantages of having this? - It can add to the roleplay.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content - Here is a video showing what I mean. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/R7yVBUwYcT_ex/d1337AIoFkTf?invite=cr-MSxOUVgsMTUzODIxNDgs

Everything works the same, but instead of a jog, when you hold down the w key, it is a walk.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+1 if it’s possible makes sense. No reason to not give it a try if it’s a quick fix for them to put in. Not a life or death change either though. Would be nice to see.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+/- Support

+ I guess this could work and be implemented maybe to the server and could bring more Roleplay? 

But....

- You can easily do the Alt walk by setting a key bind for it in your settings menu ingame but weather or not if many people have and use the key bind set is another story as well as I don't know if everyone would like or want to Alt walk by default if its set and implemented into the server.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• 2 weeks later...

- Support.

Its super easy to set up a alt walk key bind. Really no point to do this if there is already a way to do it in the game.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

1 hour ago, Nicc said:

- Support.

Its super easy to set up a alt walk key bind. Really no point to do this if there is already a way to do it in the game.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 1/21/2023 at 11:07 PM, HuntR said:

+1 if it’s possible makes sense. No reason to not give it a try if it’s a quick fix for them to put in. Not a life or death change either though. Would be nice to see.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7